The Vanished Paladins removal petition!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AVMMF-FruityInYourMouth-SWOD, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good job for what? My thread?

But ty lol :)

2. Yup. It sounded bitchy now that I look back at it but I was being serious.

3. Mine just went a little more in-depth and provided compensation still for losers

4. Think dev already said eb be done after 3 rd season this is spam

5. ^ False. I wasn't just speaking for season 3. Get the **** off my thread :)

6. Also, seeing the different players opinions and reasons is interesting 

7. So remove TVP so nobody new is accepted or no new clans want to start EE?

Im just saying I'm not buying all those mithrils, casting all the spells and banking my cash for chance at losing and gaining nothing for participation.

It might be greedy, but if devs removed this- a lot more players will turn back into EB faries. I mean they already need to buy crystals and thats two per war. Some people already have a hard time with that.

Why not adjust TVP so no player who actively participated in the war can be kicked?

Anyhow- NO SUPPORT

I'd rather OSW. PvP would just crash back down as less participants partake due to not affording it. This leaving the large clans taking over EE, no luck to the noobs :p.

8. Lol you don't get 15 from it just 12-13 normally plus it's lame to exploit it it would take forever to accumulate a decent amount of mith I think it helps save me 12-13b in the off chance I actually loose a war it's pretty easy for debs to determine who's abusing it and stop it

9. Losers don't need compensation.

The whole definition of losing becomes invalid when you compensate someone for it. Although with matchups the way they are and clans stacking rosters like they do, I can understand wanting some compensation for being put in a no-win situation.

In cases of a no match, simply refund both sides the amount of mith they spent. Nothing lost, nothing gained.

The whole system is flawed and has been. Clans are always going to find ways to work it to their advantage, which is human nature.

I think everyone that wants to war should sign up on a global war roster or when you cast woc you're automatically signed up to it or whatever. Devs make random matchups depending on whatever algorithm they use, and place you in a specified developer made clan. No more stacking rosters, no more no match situations. Yeah, you're gonna end up warring with potential strangers, but these are chaos wars after all right?

Meh.. Random thoughts.

10. I don't support. If you change it a little I will support. I think the losing side should still get mithril and active. Like setting a min number of actions required to recover lost mithril. Does not even have to be successful actions.

11. Inferno, thank god...
    Phoenix has a better thread in more detail, obviously my thoughts aren't shared with others. Hopefully season 3 will be fixed.

Lock please 

12. Losers shouldn't be compensated at all. No matches shouldn't do tvp. They should instead be moved up in queue for their next war.

13. Locked per op request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.