The Vanished Paladins removal petition!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AVMMF-FruityInYourMouth-SWOD, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've yet to do wars/TVP but would like to.

2. Support TVP and support mith farming.
    That's the only way for people who like to OSW can gain miths required for OSW.

3. MissMelon !! We really should stop meeting like this.. 

4. No. This will make clans not want to try EE. I clicked on this hoping it would be an idea to just give each of the losers/no matches 14 mith and be done with it. No more TVP because nobody likes to run it when only 11 guys can hit it at once.

5. Oh righteo Vlad I understand. If I spent 10 Mithril, 10 Mithril back and if I spent 50, I get 50 back. I still don't agree with that unless it's for no matches only.
    Sigh... Some people. If you're Mithril farming mate, you aren't any good at wars. Just saying :)

6. No AVMMF... i said would be nice to be capped at 14 ( only the mithril spent for "mandatory" spells to be refunded). So if one its using additional spells (allies hide, unholy aura, color spells) will be a sort of gambling. In case his clan its losing he would have refunded only 14mithril.

7. Basically if you spend 10 you get 10 back. If you spend 50 you get 14 back. Would be no room for mithril farming.

8. Hmm. True. But there's still no risk. The mandatory spells you speak of are the only spells needed, why cast the others unless you're an arse and feel like gloating?

9. Woah wait, should remain in nm but taken out when loss? You don't use ANY mith in a nm.

10. Yes AVMMF...Indeed if one clan its using only necessary spells won't risk much. They still lose pots. But there's so many clans that keep warring just for fun. They put fight even if they know they will lose. If every war would cost them 10-15bil most likely will stop after 1-2 defeats. And less clans participating means even more horrible matchups.

11. It's easy to solve this issue.

Simply repay to amount of mith used, if you don't you mith you receive no mith, also make it impossible to hit tvp without mith.

Tbh I don't see a issue with exploiting the system, the clan who wants to win gets there win and the clan who loses gain a tiny amount of mith.

12. You can look at this Ina while different way. Instead of getting rid of paladins, why not get rid of the mithril spells? At least the 4 which add to spy/ attack stats? If there is no need to cast for war, there is no reason for the EB.

13. I agree with player, only get back what you put in. But only a max of 14 mith for the 4 basic spells.

14. Player...normally i don't care about exploit. If one use an exploit to make trillions so be it. I don't care. If some use an exploit to stockpile mithril so be it. But af this point an TVP farming clan does affect the opposite clan. The fact mithril farming clan doesn’t cast mithril spells its lowering the mithril payout for winning clan.

15. First off, devs didn't warn NA about tvp. It was twicc's cf agreement to mods that got the warning.
    Second off, devs themselves said casting mith isn't a requirement for EE wars. So warring without casting is a strategy.
    And finally, EE war's are completely flawed. LB/GH squads ruin the entire experience. If you war for fun then it's not an issue. If you want mith for Unholy Aura it doesn't make sense to war 17 times, using 14 mith each time, wasting 60 hrs of your life, just to have 17 matches against GH stacked clans and never win a single mith.

So if you want mith, simply EE war for it. If one single player on your entire teams throws 1 attack/steal/assn/sct then that means an attempt has been made to war(however small the attempt) and no rules have been broken.

Ps. Don't go spreading false rumors about New Age buddy. You wanna make a post, at least know what you are posting about. nOob

16. having to do tvp having lost always strikes me as a simple waste of time why not do away with it and reward losing team max 14 mith per player

17. I made a better thread on this like a few days ago :S

18. I actualy agree to this, but not for the reason of the exploit. You gamble mithril in hopes of increasing your winning change. If you loose 14 mith, that should be your fault for mithing up in the first place. I've lost all ee wars Ive done, and yes I did TVP, but the idea of it in general is stupid. It should be avalible to players who are waiting to engage in an Estoc War, not those who lost. However, if you get a no match, you should be able to do TVP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.