The Vanished Paladins and No Mith Reward Rule

Discussion in 'Wars' started by renamed86, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Wow.. Just 20 mins ago I read in a thread that no matter how many SUCCESFUL actions in the VP you receive 12-15 mithril.

2. No, it's up to 14 mith I think. You can certainly get less than 12. I don't think you can get above 14 mith.

3. Owen, the range is from 11-13 mith per eb.

4. Correction. *0-13 mith

5. Can't see what your complaining about you warred and used mith and your telling Devs they should give you the mith back you used that just sounds child like :roll:
    Next your going to complain about not getting your xtrals back
    You wanted to war and you lost expect a loss in all the things you warred with and build a better build or war team if you want mith

6. SS OR BS???? Really!

The fact that Hatfield is a respected player, an intelligent individual, and not some punk kid should be credit enough....but I suppose these forums get enough crying that you may have misunderstood the context and rationale of a helpful post:)

Thank you for bringing this to light hat! Good to know

7. hi hatfield, bro
    i have better idea: there should be your result (plunder) from lost war (WP) + plunder from vanished palanin epic (VPP) count together

WP + VPP = overall plunder

and from this calculate mith reward

= then will be ppl in losing clan motivated to hit ad use xtals during war ... not in vanish palanin epic

8. @king and haft

I myself and other have got 14, so it's certainly possible.

9. Nvm saw hats acct my bad. You're right, so many whiny noobs out there that when you come across a legitimate player with a legitimate problem you say stuff like that

10. Here is Hat in the particular VP eb in question:

[​IMG]

And here is the response to Hat from ATA after requesting where the missing mith is:

[​IMG]

It just aint right!
    FREE HATS MITH!

11. I had the same issue only hit it once an went to bed .. Got no reward ... Lesson learned

12. I received 15 or more mith before from VP. But I agree, just remove the EB completely. Small clans find it hard to finish, even have to burn xtals on it. Just designed for kaw to earn money and big players not to whine (or is it not?). Small players suffer. While the then original idea of EE war which was to promote clan unity and loyalty (but in fact, more often that not resulted in mercing or clans falling apart), is just not within reach anymore simply because non-warriors within the clan can't do the eb. For them, VP means waiting about 2hrs before war, waiting 2hrs more during war, and another 2hrs of wait after war especially in smaller clans. VP by itself is a real-life-money-sucking-EB which doesnt favour smaller clans or even destroys them (VP is like doing barren orchard or TT to them). Just give mith for free to the warriors if you wanna compensate them!

13. Fyi to those saying 0-13 mith..you can get 14. Most of my mith drops have been 14 with 12 being the minimum.

14. Ummm, I'm pretty sure that I have done the VP EB multiple times and only got in a handful of hits and still got mith. Matter of fact, I was in a hurry once and only got off 2-3 hits and still got mith. I was under the impression that all you had to do was hit the eb once and everyone active got the mith. I've never seen one done where someone had a successful action and didn't.

15. You cannot compare War and EB, you know how hard EE Wars/Rancor Wars are? It's not easy to not be in bottom 3, so your suggestion for not giving bottom 3 mithril in War isn't a good one.

As for what the Devs said, that doesn't seem to be right. I have seen ppl in the bottom 3 getting the plunder Mithril.

16. I agree, support

17. People spend all their time and full activity in these wars - spend their pots - spend their xystals - and their mithrills! Not to mention the effort Trackers makes... And especialy the leader's efforts and time - leaders like Hatfield who gives all their time and efforts to lead us respectfully in a war!

So their reward is based on their activity in a silly eb !? If anyone should get more mithrills than others would be leaders like Hat who gives more than others in the war and NOT the eb !

As for Mike ... When you become as respectfull .. As brilliant .. As hardworker.. As badass.. As hot.. As good as a warrior as awesome as a leader as Hat then you may call it BS .

18. At mike who need an ss?? Look at the eb history...

19. Support~~~>bump