The Valiant Knights Return!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 1, 2014.

1. @Beast... its not an achievement that is JUST awarded for doing those things you stated which are great by the way and you are probably well respected for it... but as stated above its about a long lasting contribution to kaw and its players in ALL aspects of the game
    Its also designed to be difficult to achieve so that it makes people work harder at contributing more towards the Kaw community... i hope that all the people keep up the good work like they said they have been doing and that they will be recognised in due time

2. It's a marathon not a sprint, beast. Keep up the good work and dont get discouraged, you may be rewarded yet. =)

3. It's pretty much an award that acknowledges those on forums. If you do a bunch of helpful things for players and its not done in forums then you won't get to be a valiant knight.

4. Is this award given by mods or devs?

5. Vote comley for valiant knight. He help me get Unsilenced

6. Description of the award is subpar at best. "To the kingdoms." just rubs me the wrong way.

7. Yeah it's like we don't care if you help players growing and in the game part of this game. We only care if you can type things that are funny and post a lot.

8. Congratulations to both PandaGeorge

9. Devs, you once talked about how the valise by knight is anywhere from a great helper, to the most fearsome players in kaw, now where's the fearsome valident knights ????

Please bring some in , like you once said you would, ATM valident knight is just a popularity contest, please change that

Either that or make a new achievement for the most scary kawers "fearsome knights" or something

Either way I nominate val for both titles (fearsome and helpful)

10. Congrats! Even though this is a late response ️

11. Page 1,

Kaw name is blue.. Did he lose his dev job?

12. Wow.
    kaw on page one... Blue color? And look at his achievements.

13. He doesn't have his dev spell active.

14. He also seems to have been silenced....kaw been a bad boy lately

15. ️

Who are you?

16. That's Pinky. Used to be name Mud_Hole, and before that, StinkyPinky.

Who are you, Willythedude?

17. Aka browneyeKing

18. Anyone noticed kaw is not red on first page? Lmao, R.I.P. kaw