The Valiant Knights Return!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 1, 2014.

1. congrats to both of you!!!

2. well deserved ;)

3. Well done

4. Valiant Knights is more like Devs Pet award. Many people have helped others but just don't like to publicise it. I know for a fact C0ldest would've been in line for it if he didn't retire

5. If your lover retired, then he should not get the award 

6. Well guess u better get off your knees or you will need to borrow Panda George's or Mango's knee pads or are you bringing out your own line.

7. Perhaps it might help if you had 1 clue what you were talking about. ;)

8. For a fact huh?

Interesting :lol:

9. Love that color congrats guys and keep kawing

10. I nominate LHL_LegendaryJudas_LHL he is helpful in wc and and answers noob questions he deserves Valiant Knight!!!!!!

11. Congrats both of you guys!

12. @Sholron

They have to stand out to get the devs attention

For example:

-making a thread that is unique and very helpful

-helping devs and pointing out errors when they occur

-being nominated by quite a few people for helping them and helping the community within the game it self

Point is you only get it when you standout from the rest of the crowd by showing to all of kaw that you are helping the community with a passion and not just trying to get a color name tag without using spells and the shiny badge that comes with is

13. Well no **** Wolfie

14. Support... congrats guys, ive been working on helping new players with their builds and with no idea of the game mechanics they can be difficult to say the least, but with support on forums it makes it a bit easier... keep up the good work

15. There are people that are out there who never get praise for helping others as some people will know like volleying losing gold to help others grow

16. Why aren't I a Valiant Buttlicker then Wolfie?

17. Yes.

#BaconforVK
    #BelleforVK
    #BaltoforVK

18. Bacon...

You can start by getting a couple of slabs of your first name.

Extra crispy, PL0X!!

19. Can you please tell me exactly i have been helping out anyone that needs it i tell everyone i see with a grey name and i post a message on there saying if they need any help ask me and also look in the forums and they i tell them to ask for a volley and i was just wandering exactly what I have to do

20. Contests guys, well deserved 