The Valiant Knights Return!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 1, 2014.

1. Thanks for an explanation, i appreciate your reasoning and i do see what you mean. I just feel that some of the choices are sightly bias, now do i mean i think panda or mango or swabia etc.. do not deserve their title? No no no, they earned what they have i just feel people that help out a lot with specific things even should be recognized for what they try to do like teaching ppl how to successfully pvp and other things.

But like i said before it's only my opinion and everyone is entitled to there's, but i feel if a larger amount of ppl where valiant knights and there was a place to easily access them or their works, yes works in forums lol, it'd help newer players or players who may need help a bit more then just a few players that have a "prestigious title" to "prove" what they've done rather than live up to the title

Like i said I'm not bashing any of the knights, just stating what i think.

2. I help slot of people. But no one ever knows 

3. Mango... Really?? Upset with what? Lol

4. I think devouring should also get it, being the best troller and getting everyones attention..
    By the way, where is he?

5. Mango doesn't like me anymore :(

Congratulations though Mango...

6. Congrats to Panda and Mango . Thks for your contribution.

7. I know a lot of players who helped others.

Gold is a heavy commodity. These players help others by relieving them of gold. And allies.

Makes their day easier not having to worry about allies, gold, pots or growth.

And they perform their roles valiantly.

Can they be nominated too?

Thanks.

8. Where did you get that impression from IGCB?

9. This is more about popularity..

10. They are popular because they help players.

11. PandaGeorge... What a right crock of ****.
    I came out of my inactivity to say this, so I really do mean that is absolute crap.

As for Mango, very well deserved.

12. Anarchy - I really like you.

I also like George.

I'm curious what your objection is to his nomination.

13. I've always been against the Damocles thread, I've explained it many times over.

In that I believe it was something else that just added to the crappiness of ee warring. Instead of having a roster that you trust, and rely on personally knowing your members won't be inactive and let the team down, it turned into - 'look at the Damocles list, oh this merc has missed one war, screw him.'

So instead of building up a roster of trustworthy, tested people, and smacking down a cheap merc clan with inactives. Clans just checked mercs against the Damocles list, in they came, warred and ran off. And what's more, anyone on that list was frowned upon for the whole season, because they may have missed one war.

I'm not sure if I've explained that right, it makes sense in my head but I guess it's hard to understand.

Also, I understand it was a big thread, but his whole Valiant Knight achievement is based off of it, one thread. Yes I'm too ignorant to think of anyone better, but I don't think that's right, considering all the people who have come and gone on forums, with thousands of posts and a multitude of contributions - but if you aren't active at blue moon timing of these awards, you don't get one - no matter what you did.

Meh.

14. Lol yeah. Panda is rubbish

15. I want one :3.

16. Thank you Anarchy. =)

17. Congratz guys this new thing sounds like an honour and the colour is so cool

18. Panda has done much more than the democlese thread. He's a high quality forumer who's threads meet a very high standard. He also helps the public frequently.

19. I vote for the frog !!!!!! LEAPFROG

20. Well done to you both.