The Valiant Knights Return!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, May 1, 2014.

1. [​IMG]

It's been quite some time since Valiant Knights were introduced, and we're here today to announce some new additions to the Order of the Valiant Knights.

For those who may not know, Valiant Knights are players who make the Kingdoms at War community awesome. That's a pretty broad description but there are many ways to give back to the community and we wouldn't want to restrict your awesomeness.

Valiant Knights receive the Valiant Knight achievement in game, as well as a new forum and world chat color to reflect their status. Existing Valiant Knights will also have this new colour.

While oh so many of you are awesome in your own ways, we wanted to acknowledge the following two players today and invite them to the Order of the Valiant Knights.

PandaGeorge
    &
    Mango

PandaGeorge has constantly given back to the community through his forum activity, useful posts, and helpful attitude. During Season 3 he also worked to help create and maintain a list of inactive players known as The Damocles List

Mango has helped countless players out by not only answering their questions but helping them learn where to find answers on their own as they progress through the game. They've also continued to provide helpful feedback and make the game a better place.

To those of you wondering how you can be a Valiant Knight, there's only one thing you need to know... keep being awesome! We're going to be on the lookout for players who truly stand out moving forward and hope to have many more Valiant Knights in the future.

2. CONGRATX winners

3. No support

4. Congrats guys! Make us proud.

5. Ok, i was curious as to what was happening. I saw mango and i was like "the hell?"

6. superb picks! Worthy candidates! Well done you two!

7. Congratulations Senorita :) Im so excited for you!!

8. Gratz guys! 

9. Congratulations!

10. Congratulations 

11. Congratulations! Glad to see these two worthy players finally get recognized :)

12. I told you I nominated you PandaGeorge!

13. Well deserved! They are really awesome players

Congrats! 

14. Both of these new Valiant Knights were highly recommended, and we're proud to acknowledge their contribution to the game.

15. Your gif failed kaw. ;D

16. Congratulations!

17. Wait, What? We only have to be awesome now? I thought we were Supposed to be RAD.