The Uninvited Guests

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Lirael, Dec 6, 2019.

1. The Uninvited Guests

After emerging victorious in the battle against the Aetherlux, all is at peace in your kingdom. Alas, it could never last...

Some familiar faces have appeared in your castle and decided to make themselves at home for an unspecified length of time...while their army of enchanted snow creatures runs rampant outside. It's time to get out there and fight back!

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

This event will be available from Friday, December 6th until Wednesday, December 18th at noon PT.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to The Uninvited Guests will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Faefrost Box, and Royal Faefrost Box.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 [ATA]Lirael, Dec 6, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
  2. Notes say event ends Friday December 18th. I’m guessing you meant Wednesday.

3. Is it Wednesday the 18th or Friday the 20th for the ending date?

4. You say event ends 18th but my legends says 12 days😳😂😂😂

5. Ahhh, the tried n true formula...good bye to the Black Friday event, which I hope we never see again without significant improvements, modifications and simplifications...all that crap in the Marketplace needs it’s own storefront, the levels were set much too high for the drops realized, etc.

6. Its cuuuute..I love the ice mammoth 💕

Leaf likes this.
  7. Now my legends is saying Black Friday event is on 11 days left lol

8. Yes sorry, the 18th is indeed a Wednesday :p

Thrawn likes this.
  9. Wednesday start/finish to events is MUCH BETTER than Friday...it gives the players a chance to get into the event BEFORE the weekend and gage what we’ll need to get done BEFORE the NKs are upon us...GIVE US A BREAK, WORK WITH US ON THIS DEVS!!!

xSyN_Xeno and Leaf like this.
  10. Says Wednesday

11. Lol. That's what happens with a copy paste event....someone forgot to update correct dates

Leaf and justRuss like this.
  12. I just can’t get into these events anymore.

It’s the same slog over and over again. I’m sure your team has put a lot of time into developing storylines but most of that work is lost because those of us who aren’t on the top leaderboard never see the rest of the story. Then the event ends and the next begins with the story cut off.

I really liked what you did with the story lines before where we could read character development and plot lines and get into it.

Nowadays it’s just a blatant money grab with no real payoff for average users to invest themselves into. There’s no incentive for me to spend any money. The same few deep-pocketed players are always up top and we have one copy/paste event same as the last one, over and over.

What are you doing to deserve our time, attention and money? What have you done lately to earn it?

Yuusei, xSyN_Xeno and justRuss like this.