THE TRUTH BEHIND THE ESTOC WARS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe_MaCHiNE--, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey sylen, time machine is awaiting your attacks. Shut up and listen when grown folks are talking, idiot.

2. Don't talk ****. I didn't get that he was saying the devs took back his 300 mith either

3. Sir humps alot,

We don't do EE wars here at KotFE, but some of our family clans do do them, including apocalypse. I belive he was at one of them

4. Yes he was here at apocalypse last night.

5. Disaster, read the thread before posting. That has been clarified on page 8, for all who didn't get it.

Sir. Check apocalypse war history. Just because they aren't in a clan that does estocs, doesn't mean they haven't participated

6. sylen, you can fight back anytime. dont just talk **** and try to look cool

7. Ok, but he still shouldnt complain abut loosing all his mith he knows that enchanting is risky. Dont you enchant they EE equipment with mith?

8. 6/6/1 sylen atk p:38 tough guy lmao

9. Read the thread for god sake.

He was awarded 300 something mith from the war, he used it plus his own mith and lost about 150 mith total. Then, later, the devs took the 300 mith back, so taking from his personal cache. He wants a refund.

Do you understand now?

10. He enchanted and left himself 200mith a reserve. Logged on later to see the devs took his 200mith to reimburse their screw up.

11. They took it for what reason?

And he should have sent feedback instead of a thread post.

12. Wow, the lack of intelligence here is amazing. Read the thread before posting so you don't look like an idiot.

13. I vote nightmare to replace devs

14. Email support@athinkingape.com with your complaints. Devs don't regularly monitor forums for complaint threads. And just an FYI, anger doesn't solve anything, especially when trying to implement change, so try to be more polite to the devs than you have been to the people responding to your thread. Probably be more constructive in the long run.

15. i see dont see when they said they took his mith back all I say was him saying he failed with 150 mith.

16. Sir humps lots

I sent 2 emails. And 20-30 feedbacks. Then the thread

17. He has sent emails and feedback (you would know if you had read the damn thread). The thread is to make the public aware of what the devs are doing.

18. Then relax the devs own you nothing, maybe they were trying to fix the problem or working on something. Just give them time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.