THE TRUTH BEHIND THE ESTOC WARS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe_MaCHiNE--, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rage... Rage... Rage... If you are making 150 Mithril per war, that's 450 a week. That's 250bil a week from your precious sales. COME ON! If you want mithril, then you should war before they make the payout less in the future!

2. Hate to break it to denoting quantum states Shadow... It all makes sense now

3. A way around all the mistakes that the devs are creating with this system would have been to run an official beta test after they finished all the additional inputs from suggestions. Instead of troubleshooting and testing on the masses, a simple controlled beta trial would have made the problems apperant and only have affected the few that were participating. I'm not sure why the devs pushed for this kind of release for the new system, it's impractical.

4. Just stating shadow that U technically is in the dictionary lol

5. TD. wow. Just when I though the dumbest people In kaw already trolled my thread.

1.) u only make around 10-20 mith profit per war

2.) I was awarded 315. I spent it. Then they took my remaining balance.

3.) thank u for growing my farm list

6. Vulture, "U" is in the dictionary, but isn't a word. It's a symbol, in this case, as well as an abbreviation for a word or words, but not a word. However, farming and quantam mechanical wave frequency sounds pretty exciting :lol:

7. Is no one seeing the positive in all this? The OP no longer has to worry about losing mith! Fricken pessimists...

You're welcome.

From,

Devs

8. actually it's a letter

9. "Just when I though the dumbest"
    Using a contradiction to state a contradiction... Interesting

10. Lmao frank

11. Rock, it's a symbol in this case, lol. Just like H is the elemental symbol for hydrogen, not the letter for hydrogen.

12. Yeah, I'm probably going to get farmed for this..

But for everyone not understanding the op..he's pissed because they awarded him mith which he used to enchant his new equipment. Devs made a mistake on the payout though, which Mare didn't know at the time, hence the reason for spending it all. In trying to make it right, the devs took all of his personal mith that he had saved up. Which I would be pissed about too. If Mare knew there was a mistake made, he never would have spent all the mith he was awarded and would still have all his personal mith right now. Its the devs mistake, the devs should own up to it and for anyone that was awarded extra mith, oh well. It should be the devs loss, not dedicated players that did no wrong.

13. Oh no I got farmed! I'm so scared. Get out of dtw on time machine. I dare you.

14. Whatever the reason is I think we can all agree that this game is beginning to be a bit too much about a money grab... I understand the need to make money off of this but it's starting to be a little bit too obvious at this point

15. Then maybe people should treat it as the game it is. And not complain about every update devs make. More people do EBS than wars. So they make new EBS. People complain about them, they make new wars. Complain about crappy rewards for winning. So they make new equipment.

It's players who can't stop bitching that cause devs to make this game ****.

16. OP is very mad. :cool:

17. Your clan doesnt even do EE

18. Sir, who are you talking to?

19. Yay for targets :D . Please keep posting people!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.