THE TRUTH BEHIND THE ESTOC WARS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe_MaCHiNE--, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Have you noticed that almost all iPhones apps suck? Kaw is among the best of the games.

2. These noobs R braindamaged or can't read good just yet.

3. bahahahahahaha

[​IMG]

You mad bro??

Let's blame the devs some more for your bad luck.

Karma perhaps??

4. It's THE most used app on my iPhone (besides safari and fb). Come on guys, it's just small little mistakes that can be tweaked. It's still kaw. Don't worry so much about growth, just enjoy the game. Don't obsess over it

5. -ooz- after I stripped u. And attack cleared all ur gold. Yes I began to spy pin u by fail assassination. U are a noob. U dont understand this.

6. OOz he is obvioulsy just burning your pots. Don't let that get your ego up.

7. Ooz, with his 100k spy attack I don't think e plans on winning.

8. Totally agree estoc wars are bs and to max enchant every new equip with mith would take about 12years with current mith payout if winning 1 ee each weak

9. I'm just in to stock up mith for osw

10. Exactly. It's not a matter of the fail enchanting like these idiot noobs have decided to focus their pea size brains on. It's the over all payout that doesn't make sense.

11. I've just read it again and it doesn't say that to me so either you guys speak a different language or I am thick - not really bothered which to be honest lol.

i stand by my comment - don't do eb or sw and this isn't an issue .

12. No one made you waste all those mith -yawns-

13. Snr, read the third paragraph. Slowly, so you can comprehend it.

14. Ok here

[​IMG]

Does that make you feel like more of a badass you butthurt little girl? Try lube! Does the booty wonders the next day.

15. It's shocking that those of us who have been collecting mith since it was released can blow all of it in one day on these ridiculously overpriced rubbish items.

16. agreed sneak

17. Rofl!! Ooz. Lube preference?

18. @ LADY from stupid clan. It wasnt a waste since I had just won 314 mith from a single war u R too stupid to understand this I know. Sigh

19. Nope - doesn't say anywhere "I got 300 mith awarded spent it and then got it taken off me". I'm guessing you knew about the issue so you knew what it meant.

If that is the fact then should email devs and ask to be put back in same position before their error.

Bored now so outa the debate lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.