the truth about Sarcbatt

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Defiant, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Im gonna give u guys a screen shot later of you don't believe me and that's also what I was gonna say...and yes...ZAFT are bullies

2. I'm friends with SARCBAT and I'm defending him...it's not SARCBATT idiots

3. [​IMG]

4.  Spit Starbucks out laughing so hard at video, way too funny....

5. So very tempting bom, you better volley yourself Cheap allies ftw

6. Lol . Lets talk about the truth guys

7. Lmao fat kid won

8. Sarcbat rules!!!!!!

9. Bro I'm a real warrior you don't know the reason a leave lol  but let bring everything to the table now I will show u proove of evrything

10. You know why is cool people like me better than loada how come just one person is hitting you guys and hurt you guys do bad how come faith #2 is about to leave war and spymaster loosing alot of money with strips and defiant pretend to be cool to me them I don't strip them well defiant thank you for showing kaw world how hurt you guys are that I came back  while you guys exist it will be SARCBAT here to keep farming you and giving it to WC By the way my respect to zaft real leaders cuz loada in few hours I will show you I always say the truth

11. wars ended mutual CF this thread no longer holds and purpose.

12. Of course it has a purpose. It shows Sarc is full of .

13. Tho it's wrong it's equally as unimportant , and I'm sure we all have story's and disagreements of what some class as war tactics and others don't , what is important rite now is building bridges ,,

14. SARC IS NOT FULL OF 

15. Posting a ss of pm should be against tou unless given permission. As it is a private message.

16. This thread never had a purpose, i cant believe people are interested in this ****