the TRUE Acronym for Ebola

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Seth, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Because in your haste to post something stupid you failed to type the code in correctly.

By the way, do you remember when Reagan and Bush kept HIV/AIDS, West Nile, and SARS out of the country by closing all the borders, stopping all flights from and quarantining anyone coming from infected countries? Neither do I.

[​IMG]

Hell, Reagan didn't even know there was a disease called AIDS even though people were dying from it and the CDC had announced it was an epidemic. Go figure.

2. Will
    Op
    Immigrate
    Leaving
    Idiotic
    Ebola-threads

Look what woifie means :shock:

3. That's woilie 

4. Oh my bad xD yes I fail D:

5. Probably the best post on this thread.

6. Aj  I see how it is

7. I still love you. <3

8. Bby where's the pizza

9. Eat
    Big
    Ol'
    Luscious
    Ass

10. Larry 

11. If you guys don't watch FOX news what news do you watch?

CNN? MSNBC? Haha real good alternatives.

You guys don't have a alternative news network from FOX that's mainstream.

Just stuff like Trews and John Stewart.

12. And when you have people pretend to be conservative as post like a moron it makes you all look very dumb.

Peace out

13. I'm not a huge Obama opponent. But I can tell you where he did mess up.

He allowed a rebel group to steal US military hardware. Instead of calling in the air strikes upon getting the information. He allowed conveys of vehicles to escape to safety.

The proper thing to do occurring to doctrine would have been to destroy those vehicles with extreme prejudice.

The liberal agenda in Ukraine has been a total failure. Instead of ignoring it or fighting it they tried a middle ground approach.

But hey Joe Biden's son did get a good job at a major Ukraine gas company. *fascism*

14. Hydra seems butt hurt 

15. Butt hurt? Over what FOX news? I don't watch it.

I interrupt action I don't listen to commentaries.

16. That's why you guys make fail thread all the time. You follow you don't use your own heads.

17. I did put the correct bb code actually, because I tried to post it on the bb code thread more than once and it didn't work. The [/img] doesn't show up with that link. Dunno why.

18. Yolo Ebola=Ebolo

E-Every
    B-Body
    O-Only
    L-Lives
    O-Once

Tee-hee :D