the tree that couldn't say no

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by IlllIilI_MR_MAGOO_lllIIlll, Mar 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Then there's no one there to cut it down 

2. Amazing plot twist at the end. Thanks op. Didnt see it coming...

3. You should write a book bout it

Srsly

Gd wrk m8 mch effrt

4. At dolomite
    I've kept the type of tree secret to protect the innocence as it turns out the wood cutter didn't have the necessary paperwork and legal proceedings are now going on

5. Just heard special branch are now involved 

6. Where's this tree? I need some burl and a couple slabs for a coffee table.
    I'll ask the tree if I can cut some chunks first.
    Never know, he could change his mind 

7. Sorry poppa the location of the tree is still a secret until all this legal stuff sorted

8. News just in the authorities couldn't get to the root of the problem or make the evidence stick so they compromised
    The wood cutter has promised to turn over a new leaf and is branching out to a new career
    thanks for the support

9.  goo bear wood you tell me another bed time story please? If you do, I'll never leave you 

10. These threads still up? Is eagle feeling ok or just off today?

11. This one, single post has completely destroyed my ability to add any more puns to this thread. Or has it 
    I see lots of barking about this tree, so I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the tree deserved it anyway.
    Maybe the tree was knotty, or maybe he was board.... We will never know. His efforts were fruitless to defend himself however.
    Did the authorities find any stains where he fell, or did they varnish into thin air?
    Ok, I'm leafing this thread now. I'm stumped at why I posted the first time.  I think it's acorny post to begin with and I don't make it a rootine to post.. But, the mods maple this thread off soon and we'll all be re-leafed when it's gone.

12. Dear lord 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.