The Stupidest Things Said in OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Hever: I think Philo is a Zaft noob and is butthurt because of the fisting they are taking.

2. ️️Because of #3

3. Um Phil- that last line is used ON me. Don't put me in the same boat as sicniss did with sarc and codeine.

That's their line. Not mine.

Fix that **** you little maggot.

4. "Hit me again and Ill get my main on you"

Then you hit them again and nothing happens

5. This is a pointless thread.

6. This thread has feelings you know.

7. This is very true Phil :lol:

8. Bellemorte... I think you need to take a break from anger and smile for a bit. You know, life really isn't that bad!

Same goes for maybe a quarter of y'all out there on kaw.

9. Completely agree with all that Phil.

Maybe someone can explain the concept of meatshields to me because as far as I know there nothing stopping you from trying to hit laoda. Its not as if you go yo her account, try to hit and a kaw notice comes up "sorry but your attack was redirected tirades another zaftie account". Lol You wont get through tho cause of his bfa. So basically everyones just butthurt that laoda has such a good bfa that he can't be hit. And would you rather it be him Vs. 10 clans? Therefore making you become what you hate (zaft)- one person against a clan or in this case 10 clans.

10. Phil, I particularly liked point 4. Agree totally with the 'here and now' bit, living in the past is not sensible.

11. you forgot the "i was just looking at youre profile and accidently attacked you" moron

12. I am a fan of battle list.
    I blieve a 1v1 should be honored
    But I love osw. So I just crack jokes for banter and hit my targets. Lol

13. Agreed I dun care if they use BL, they want action then I am going to farm whoever on 1v 1 til he sick of it.

14. Hmm, #3 is just your way of saying you're scared to get your ass kicked. Personally I'd say that defending using multiple accounts is just the cowards way of winning a fight. Claiming "u built up an alliance" is one of the stupidest things said in osw. Sure maybe you have, that doesn't make it at all heroic or noble to use multiple kingdoms to hit someone you claim is "just some stupid idiot"

15. agree with clumsy ...

16. I disagree with 1 and I do miss BL Wednesdays. Frankly I've met nothing but new friends and return hits.

17. Lmao nice read 

18. Belle's butt hurt, childish insults are here too?

Jesus Christ, can I read a thread without it?

19. I don't really understand the popularity of 1 vs. 1's nowadays…

20. @The_Philospher This thread made so much sense, and was so funny,I now have a new found respect for you. 