The Stupidest Things Said in OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Can we bring up the "Find-my-main-guy" as an honorable mention?

2. Lol Philo supporting laoda 

3. Haha nice(yes i have been in OSW i just came back from a long retirement caused by guess what OSW!)

4. Idk about that 1v1 thing, I mean does 1 person hitting someone mean your whole clan should jump on that person.

5. If someone declines a 1v1, that's fine. If they accept, then the clan jumps in on you, that's chicken **** behavior and should be grounds for silencing the dick head who yapped to his clan about getting curbstomped

6. I sense butt hurt and bad experiences from OP.

7. Lmao.

I disagree about the meatshield complaint.

I don't admire ppl like laoda who get a bunch of lb fanboys to pledge their undying loyalty to someone who was gifted a huge account. I don't blame him for taking advantage of it either.

I think the complaint is usually indirectly aimed at the meat shields themselves in an attempt to make them see that undying loyalty only goes one way.

8. Quote from my wall.. " I'm not a noob, my old acct was 500,000 cs".... Umm what?

9. Its a game. If people wanna hit of the battle list and find that fun - let them have fun, don't call them "morons" lol

10. Finally a post from Philo that I actually liked... crazy times we live in now.

11. This epic one made my day. Still waiting for them to find me the website.

12. Im a big fan of the failed strip guy, ss or shut up is also one of my favorites

13. " i was just playing smack the leaderboard"

14. Just whom I expected to post in forums :D

15. :lol: funny post Phil

Where have you been?

16. What is the problem with using meatshields? You do what is needed to win, no less. I still see it as a valid tactic, aslong as there is a purpose behind it

17. Lol...if afraid of 1v1 and use 3 alts to defend it, you are also likely scared if a 4x4...which means you will run to your clannies then too? That will eventually lead to osw....meh....all good either way I guess

18. Tbh, a 1v1 is a question of honor. If you can legitimately honor a 1v1, take your lumps and dish them out, then things can get settled.

It's not that hard to fight someone head's up.

Seriously, it isn't. Every build has strengths and weaknesses.

-Dante- and I fought for a short while to a standstill...which still lives in forum infamy and in some respects fame for the ensuing results.

As for moronic comments in osw...99.999% of wall posts like "bro! Get on! You're getting stripped!" Are always the funniest/silliest to me.

If you have over a tril in allies and don't have a support network in your clan/alliance to mitigate losses, you're probably doing it wrong.