The story of your enslavement

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by x_x, Sep 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maybe you should study economics..

Your social security payments go directly into government funds, which are then spent (more than spent in most countries cases.. 2t debt anyone?)

I think they're missing you on the sci fi channel

2. this is a very little piece of it mate. There's tons of information out there, media wont cover this. And people will remain ignorant by their own choice. People are being dumbed by governement.

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.

Henry Ford

Money is based on air and fear, tax system is illegal, banking system is criminal, media is distracting you all. They are selling you cheap sht. Nobody knows whats going on, but everyone knows about Angelina's Jolie divorce.

You like it or not- you are hypnotized and you need to wake up.

You like it or not- your country has over 20 tril of debt and you are paying it, your children will pay and so on

You like it or not- your government made you to justify every single war, sweet dreams boys and girls.

You like it or not but your country has no future. It failed. And keeps failing. All other countries has failed as well, my country not an exception.

You like it or not we are moving to an end.

Nobody is safe anymore.

Remember my words. Do a research.

Dont be afraid to be different- Think, before its too late.

Oh btw Trump and Hilary serves to same evil goat, yet they made you to believe you have a choice again.

Wake up wake up wake up

3. All governments are corrupt, and if you dont like that, the only ways around it are suicide, joining them, or living on a boat (but they might still get you on there! )

4. Or taking them out. Sounds pretty stupid and crazy but the idea of even one person taking down an entire government is actually not as insane as it sounds. Will is a powerful thing.

5. Don't like how America works. Leave it and go raise a hippy colony in an uninhabited island somewhere.
    You know where the chickens don't regulate the populace.
    If you are not in the USA. Who cares, not your problem.
    Tin foil hats won't win many fans on kaw forums.

6. I love how he puts a quote with no link of proof of it.

7. No one can change another's belief, it only comes from within, they read stuff like this and the mind is repelled, if it's not on fox news or cnn, it won't reach them, no one would bother to look at anything until that line is crossed and something inside them triggers, for most people it's a family issue, or foreclosure, they have to be wronged in some way before they all ask themselves, how is this possible in a free world

8. Well now you totally lost me.
    My mind is repelled and I have no thought of my own.
    Well how very condescending of you. Insulting everyone in your target audience that doesn't agree with you.
    How very undiplomatic. In fact that's quite tyrannical that you oppose others expressing their free will when it contradicts your view on a topic.
    Go back to debate school kermit. You lost this debate the second you belittled your readers.

9. You have been harassing my threads for days calling me crazy, insinuating that I'm actually writing this stuff out of my fantastic imagination and delusions, and I don't know what I'm talking about, how about actually contributing, find some alternate copy pasta that is taking an opposite view, instead of resorting to name calling, or don't bother to comment at all, because I'm not breaking forum rules, if you can't handle the mature nature of the topic don't join it.

10. That's pretty rude, I did not write this I'm just showing you what's been said that maybe you never heard before, it's a quote, that's all

11. I could quote a midsummer nights dream to you, that doesn't make it true.

12. A few people destroyed a king by witnessing the Declaration of independence, it only takes a few brave men with crayons and a napkin the pen is mightier than the sword

13. ...they didn't "destroy a King" at all. What do they teach you at school?!

14. Prima facie evidence,
    Prima Facie

[Latin, On the first appearance.] A fact presumed to be true unless it is disproved.

In common parlance the term prima facie is used to describe the apparent nature of something upon initial observation. In legal practice the term generally is used to describe two things: the presentation of sufficient evidence by a civil claimant to support the legal claim (a prima facie case), or a piece of evidence itself (prima facie evidence).

For most civil claims, a plaintiff must present a prima facie case to avoid dismissal of the case or an unfavorable directed verdict. The plaintiff must produce enough evidence on all elements of the claim to support the claim and shift the burden of evidence production to the respondent. If the plaintiff fails to make a prima facie case, the respondent may move for dismissal or a favorable directed verdict without presenting any evidence to rebut whatever evidence the plaintiff has presented. This is because the burden of persuading a judge or jury always rests with the plaintiff.

15. Pretty sure there was a war about that time. The Brits sent 10 k reserves to secure other territories as they held more value at that time. But hey ho. Facts and tin foil hats don't correlate

16. So you've read the treaty of Paris? That ended the revolutionary war fyi

17. I have actually, in a large amount of detail.

No where in it does it have any effect at all on the fall of the British empire or in the ending of King George (III), whom ruled for another 37 years.

18. There you go again with the insults, if you have read the treaty of Paris you would know the terms of our surrender

19. Can we please please please ban this guy for spamming unnecessary threads? Literally 3/5 of the top threads are his, all created today, and with no real purpose other than to obviously troll everyone on the forums.

20. Is on top from all the bumps, this is off topic, I'm not breaking the rules

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.