The Stone Eye

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by kingodiamonds, Dec 17, 2012.

1. My Elven sword was stained with the blood of many goblins, my leather breastplate cut and tattered, Arlet fighting by my side. I told him "Take down another five, then run to the hideout." He nodded his approval, and the task was executed perfectly.

At the Rebel Alliance hideout, we went to our bunk room, which was little more than a underground room with to uncomfortable bunks on one wall, Arlet said "Well, Scaron, you fought bravely, and devised a strategic retreat, congratulations, young apprentice."

All I could figure for now, should I continue? 

2. Continue this its good

3. Ummm...

One week later, Arlet gave me and my unit a mission. My unit, which consisted of two elves, which are me and Arlet, a Dwarf, Gorg, and a Rakshasa, which are basically elephant men, named Longear. We had to deliver a letter to our southern allies, the Ezmerals, Men of The South. We stopped at an inn named The Heroes Hall, and there was a challenge there that I excepted. The c

4. Sry, accidentally clicked post

The challenge was to eat 5000 griffin legs, drink 5000 tankards of ale, and hang upside down for an entire hour. If you did it, you would be the first person to ever get on the Hall of Fame. And about 5 hours later, I was right side up, and feeling quezey but, I got on the Hall of Fame, which is worth it... right?

5. Due to technical difficulties, I will be continuing the story

6. And no one cares Angry, so just keep mumbling to yourself till some one stumbles by and gives feedback