The Stone Emperors: Twin Paths to Glory

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Not sure if that classifies as a loophole, but I see option to farm alts and vice versa for them (pvp) things without the risk of loosing any.
    I think it was better last time when one could actually loose it. Just needed tweaking on the amount won/lost when getting sucesful att/stl.

2. Why no pvp bonus for the pvp prize like last time?

3. Love how kaw community just skipped over my question

4. I don't understand this. Enjoy the event sealers.

5. There are 2 different leaderboards right?

6. Yes!

7. Is equip shoulders?

8. Yes. One for pvp and one for pve.

9. Hit ranges have not changed. However, the pain of being squashed should be reduced now that your items cannot be stolen.

10. Cool, there will be 20 people with top 10 rewards 

11. No. They're pants.

12. Let's see if I pvp I lose sleep and will be hit. Unless you cast the imperial plea and don't crystal like crazy, it will be next to impossible to be top 1000k. If I PvE I can focus on real life make gold and don't have to worry about these rewards since the good ones are for paying people, middle semi paying, bottom is for free to play. When I say it like that makes me think. Why try if I know top rewards are outta my reach? Happy Kawing all rant over.

13. Lmao :lol:

14. Is there a separate opt-in for each path?

Or when you opt-in for pvp path you are also in the pve path?

15. kaw_admin should be kaw_troll

16. If I cast a COLOR after the Orange spell does it go over it

17. Kaw-community.... can you change the colour of the name of people opting in to orange in clan roster's too? This will make finding targets easier:)

18. Can you comment on this?

19. Only PVP requires an Opt-In spell. Anyone who contributes to an Epic Battle will receive Hunter Path items.