The Stone Emperors: Twin Paths to Glory

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 29, 2015.

1. at least they don't reset. costs at least twice that to actually upgrade though.

2. I only had 5 fails

3. Still waiting for my rewards. :roll:

4. Did you receive them finally now? :D

5. There were a lot of players whom need to receive there respective reward. It should take no more than 48 hours. If it does email: support@athinkingape.com

Rewards are selected and given to the players whom earned them. While some might take few minutes to be given others might take hours.

6. 160 inferno was all it cost me. My me to sting cost like 300 inferno lol

7. I had 8 fails. Most were going to lvl 4 and 5.

Im satisfied with the new shoulders. Upgrading them wasnt no where near as bad as what i was expecting.

8. Thanks for the stats, Omar. Going into my equip spreadsheet.

Well, I had at least 10 fails going to lvl5... while an alt had zero fails from 0 to 3 so far. Random pattern, I guess.

9. And this is exactly why i prefered the static goals for events that way it is easier for the devs to make the rewards more balanced. But thats my opinion, which doesn't mean much.️

10. This was a better PVP event than the last. Everyone was rewarded for the effort they put in and has no fear of someone stealing their hard-earned items. PVE's items collection can be simplified as the drop rate of different parts was never balanced. Thks dev for the twin paths too

11. Why are the PP versions of the banner blue?

12. Best event to date, battle list made useful and pvp made fun. Thanks devs for a fun couple weeks

13. I liked this event even though my work kept me to busy to take it on competitively , I still enjoyed signing in to see a little inc lol even though not much. I'm always happy to play kaw in more of a pvp landscape. Ty devs for a little more fun in our kaw 

14. This was a good event. I would suggest a simple suggestion for next time: can you change the appearance of a person's banner on their profile and in the clan rank to make it more easily identifiable. As an example in this event the background could have changed to an orange color.

15. Well pvp events r in vogue n each one is improved upon from the last. Look forward to more n better fun.

16. Agree....all players had the oportunity to get the big rewards...not only hte players...i lost lots of gold doing those ebs but at least i tryed for being in top lb during event...in this new event the only good point was the pvp option where was possible to stay at top lb easily...because you didnt loose the imperial favors earned...it did the event more relaxing than shards where you lost them easily if you werent pinned...this made it more fast and animated

17. Agreed!

18. 271/2 hrs and no new $ promo a new record,last promo must have broke the bank.

19. i havent received my reward from promo.....