The Stone Emperors: Twin Paths to Glory

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Gimme rewards pl0x

2. Patience please, rewards released sometime today as all previous events have shown lol.

3. Top 1000 reward took 15x more effort then just 1000 favours yet the reward is marginally better

4. For the pvp part of the event please implant a sort of deal that when you retaliate income from a player you get more. Sometimes I wouldn't want to hit smaller people back since they were smaller and dealed out less flavors!

5. Reason why I quit 3 days into event. lol

6. Moving forwards,

Devs. This event was generally well structured. Provided a path for both EB players and PvP players. Opt-in was a better idea than opt-out

However, next time, please do NOT change the event partway through. Get the payouts right the first time.

Also, please make sure the rewards make sense next time. 1000 favours was ridiculously easy, and those who tried much harder in the top 1000 receive rewards that aren't much better. There should be incentive to not stop after 1000 favours. So please make sure that the rewards are structured properly for the next event.

There are also some other interesting suggestions I have seen that can improve this event in the future. One was an idea regarding stealing other players favours. Many people liked being able to take away favours from others, just like we like to take gold from others. A good idea suggested by Troll was that once you reach a reward bracket, you cannot drop below that many favours. I think that's a great idea to implement.

Let's make the next PvP event the best yet.

7. I support this 100%...Well said, TERRA

8. Agree there is a huge gap in effort between 1000 favors and top 1000. Reward does not seem proportionate to effort for reaching that level of activity in pvp.

9. waist of time event tbh

10. got my stuff. shoulders are expensive as hell to upgrade :lol:

11. I should have had the 500 rewards not the 200

12. Double checked your account and it appears as though you did receive the rewards for collecting 500 Hunter Trophies.

13. still waiting on mine reward. dropped some cash for it.... coughcough

14. Its Kaw_Admin we missed you

15. You will never be able to "war"

16. It will take a while for the rewards to propagate to everyone. Appreciate your patience.

[​IMG]

17. Who would have thought kaw_admin is such a sexy man.

You free later after these rewards are distributed?

18. Entertain me for the time being with some good gif.

19. I got two sets of equip and two sets of plunder bonuses

20. Why would you even point that out???