The Stone Emperors: Twin Paths to Glory

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Here's a brilliant idea for next event.

Devs make next pvp event with many milestones and a top 100 leaderboard.

The event will have several milestones, you can lose your shards/favors at a rate similar to first pvp event.

However, once you hit a milestone your shards/favors cannot drop below that value.

That way players have obtainable "daily" goals which will allow them to sleep afterwards without losing everything but stops people from just opening as an osf/oaf like in this event.

Just a thought.

2. Completely agree, having such few reward tiers makes less people participate and enjoy events once they realize they cant keep pace.

3. Surprise extend the event with re-opt in to get to next tier. Lol

4. Well this even just got stupid...

5. I have an idea for the next pvp event. Everyone just spends real money on practically nothing, who ever spends the most gets some gear that complements his or her already grossly inflated build. Everyone else can have whatever's left. After that we can wait for the next event where we will do the same thing again.

6. Do it

7. The event is now over and the final leaderboards have been posted. Rewards will be going out shortly.

8. Yay :)

9. No trophies for last hte that was started before 12:00 pm pst Hrs of hits before 12:00 Br and 50% hte's even Carry over if started before time limit You guys owe lots of people some trophies

10. Post Top 100 names wanna see how people got on :))

11. I'm not whining, but those who KAW, while at work, are mostly eb fairies. Why, they can't be online continuously, as PVPing requires. Get a life!

12. You could have gotten 1000 favor in under 7 hours total for the last week. That's not always online, lol

13. After update in middle of event I had made 1k in an hour

14. Yeah, you can do it way faster too. For lazy people it shouldn't take more than 7 unloads (so 7 hourish)

15. it was possible to get 1000 in 2 unloads on the last day.

16. Yeah, so anybody complaining about the PvE drops shouldn't, there is no excuse for not going to PvP for the last day if you wanted 1k :lol: :lol:

17. Why is the pvp spell still running for another 46hrs
    Are we going to get a pvp encore

18. But unlike Pve there was a big gap on the PvP side. The 1000th person was at 15k+ and the highest static reward was 1k. So there was a big gap between 1k and 15k

19. I was at 15,432 :lol: