The Stone Emperors: Twin Paths to Glory

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Please stop making the damn banners "Top 500" and put them at top level of collection

2. On the pvp side is the cs issue fixxed or can accts twice your size pound on you again like last event

3. Thank you! I'm actually excited!

4. I don't like forcing people!

Yes!

They do NOT. They are completely separate "Paths."

RIGHT!?

5. It doesn't even matter! You are ONLY competing with others who are doing the same activities as you. If you are playing PVP, you will receive the best rewards if you are the best PVPer.

6. Kaw please answer me I need to know if I can still osw if I opt in

7. Why wouldn't you be able to? While opting in changes what your battle list shows you can still attack other players normally as well.

8. Community, I hope that you increase reward for winning an EE war. I feel like the reward is really too small especially if you use an crystal! Obviously I haven't tested it this event but please surprise me! :)

9. I turn my back for two seconds and there is another promotional event already? We need breaks!

10. Boring I want EB

11. Loove iiitt woot

12. These events are optional.

13. Holy cow that spell earned me some hits.

14. kaw never stops events for filling there pockets :O

15. Do all actions count for this? Attacks, steals, scouts, and assassinations?

16. Indeed they are. We're not forcing anyone to participate but rather giving players something to do if they choose to participate. It's also been a little since our last event.

17. No spy glasses.no thanks to both

18. Say what you will... But I like this. Gives equal opportunity for the badass warriors of KaW and the ***** eb fairies like myself to obtain the same gear separately. Well done, admins.

19. You will only receive Imperial Favor and increased PVP plunder from Attack and Steal actions against other players who have also opted in.