The Stone Emperors: Twin Paths to Glory

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Devs either need to up the rewards, or add new ones because 1-3k can be made in a day

2. Yeah this lb nonsense is getting old

Gets DEVS more money tho

3. An hour

4. A minute

5. It is getting old, however those 100 or so people chasing top 10 aren't spending even close to the amount the kawmunity would spend with more realistic tiers, some that are actually difficult to get to, 1k, 5k, 10k, 25k, 50k THEN top 50, top 10, #1

6. Yeah, more reward tiers would be nice (or lower favor rate) - it takes like two days now to reach 1k favor - so after two days anybody who doesn't have a shot at top 1k favor earners has essentially finished what they can do in the event. Waaaayyyyy short of the two week span.

7. After only 2 days u say no chance at top 1k? So its over before it hardly started?

8. Good job changing the favor payout was getting them every 2 or 3 hits now I can full unload and be lucky to get 20 favors total was in top 500 one day later after the change not even top 1000 lol

9. I didn't say people couldn't have a shot, I said people who didn't for whatever reason.

I also didn't say after the first two days of the event.

10. I guess i am not the only one getting 1 or 2 drops per bar lol i use to get about 3/5 before the fix lol. I think they decreased the drop rate as they increased the amount of favors earned either way it sucks. :lol:

11. Please add reward levels for 2000 and 3000 favors.

Most of us hit 1000 on day 2 and will never get the leaderboard rewards.

12. My dragon chest plates has better stats than the titan chest plates maxed since i wont be top 1k and wont use that crappy armor kaw com can have my titan chest plates he or she needs the equip :lol:

13. They are shoulders, not chestplate derp

14. This event shoulda been BL only

15. Almost looks like a whole piece to me but tell me how is your hunt for favors going after crying nerf nerf nerf, you still on lb or have gone back to full time epic fairy?

16. So I have a complaint about the favor system update, in the first 3 days of this promo smaller accounts had the advantage to make more favors which I understand needed to be fixed but the change increased the amount of favors dropped on successful actions meaning in 1 day people without the use of a sword got more than 1000 favors and those with a sword made 2-3 times that amount. Previously I was in top 500 and i had to work to make 1200 in 3 days and in one afternoon people that started at 0 had already passed me. So my complaint/question is why did the favor drop increase so much? This event was to make getting to 1000 favors a time consuming event since we have 2 weeks to complete and then the struggle for the top positions was where the try hards that have a lot of time would be. So why is it that getting to 1000 favors can be done in 3-5 hours? Also if you are going to increase the favor drop why do you not increase the trophy drops? If original rules had been the higher favor drop I would have just stuck to EBs and on the last day done favors and got 1000 and got the extra crystals and inferno/aqua. Just my thoughts and complaints.

17. this event is messing with my ability to think good.

18. Another day i go to work half asleep :p

19. It made me bleed my own blood.

20. I hope you 3 are in top 100 then lol