The Stone Emperors: Twin Paths to Glory

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 29, 2015.

1. I'm not I just got ****** over royally, after trying my hardest to get a new banner and some shoulders, and now I won't get ****!

2. This is worse then chernobyl

3. [​IMG]

4. Maybe they should consider dropping round wars too

5. I worked hard as he for my favors, and now my friend is making 43 favors a godamn hit, what I made in a half a hour of regains and hitting!!!

6. keep crying. maybe you will start growing soon.

7. Jenni just shut up, you knew it wouldn't last being a statless build, devs was gonna step in and change favor system to better suit everyone. Not just the morons who dropped build, like yourself. Not devs fault you decided that a game is more important than real life.

Just a fyi, by the time you decide to grow again you are going to be farmed again.

8. poor baby jenni. thinking the system should be changed just to suit her needs

9. oddly enough, i must agree.

And its not just smalls. Anyone that bought a plea or used xtals for this got ****** over.

10. I agree with Jenni, devs should stop the event this friday ️ i need to get back to HtE 

11. Lmao

Quote of 2015

12. Everyone who didn't drop build and used nobs and XSTALS in this event got screwed over because of people who did. I think they should be the ones raging on this thread.

I like the update  3 - 23 that's hot 

13. Couldn't agree more!
    Plus: why increase drop rate for ALL cause of actions of a few? Why not adjusting payout ratio if smalls?

Worst thing ever - I'm very disappointed devs. 

14. As I said on the other thread this whole predicament could have been solved before the event started if the A Thinking Apes could "THINK" a little more before releasing an event....

15. EB way is the safe way. You should have all been doing that all along.

And again suck it statless noobs.

16. it happens when people try to be smart and weasel themselfs to the top. It was obvious people were going to complain and devs were going to the drop rate. Thanks devs for the adjustment this is still a nice pvp event.

17. True

18. Pretty much this. The greatest part is I saw a few who dropped their rather large builds down after this event started in hopes to get more favors. Can't wait to see the rage. 

19. You do know devs did hint a change in the favor system. Can't complain when they themselves said there's going to be a update in favors

20. This was an issue last event. They shoulda fixed it then.

As stated numerous times, i dropped days before the event. So not everyone dropped with the intention to "exploit".