The Sleeper of Elrengoth Forest

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Oct 24, 2016.

1. So to do events now it costs?? Many asked for a change in events, I'm not sure they meant " please charge us" This is nuts. You guys really are so disconnected from the reality of your player base. Very disappointing devs.

2. CBA to read sm1 give me a summary

3. Not $2. $10 to $20. 20-40 chips at 5 np for each equals to 100-200 np or $10-$20. Or $7.5 to $15 if np is purchased through 30 minutes promotional sales 

4. No end to your greed devs

5. I have no birchbark relic??

6. Pfft.. Seriously what a joke! Has the money losses ur feeling across ur watered down pos games affected u so much so that u now pull this stupid event/eb bs??? Like I said ur killing off ur own creation! U can't be bothered to try to save face on ur bs! Instead u continue to grind that diamond stone! Tell me are u not raw yet!

7. What's a sunshire chest?

8. $10-20 per eb. you people are garbage.

9. Something different yay. Oh wait....

10. Ok let me get this straight, after 10 chapters & players complaing about the equip set up this is your solution?

Let's open a new EB with 4 tiers that cost between 100 & 200 nobs to open! To drop extra chips to put levels on new equip that you can only get through leveling it up? Oh and here's the slap in the face! You get lucky & get the new EB's box drop & it's 25 nobs to open it!!!!

Verses, the other fantastic constructive criticism players have given us. Instead of taking their suggestions to heart let's try to draw blood from a turnip & bleed their wallets? Seriously??

Personally I've tried asking on forums, & on your thread posts about the cast of falcons banner that took 10 chapters of being in 15k to get to lv 4 (for free minus war & Blitz's) that's lower stats the the 15k Rimefolk banner at lv2!!!

Kinda pitiful here devs, not going to even try & mix match my hard earned equip from the last promos. The 2750k bars & 150 mage & crux are more than enough reason to hit 15k minus trying to get a piece of equip that's going to throw things off & I won't be able to level after this promo!

P.s. been over 24 hours on that banner question & I emailed support with screen shots to show the difference. Nothing back yet there either.

11. Can't open druid's chest. Key doesn't work

12. So.. An event designed specifically for the leaderboard players?

13. First this is a new account, but I would like to say I started back when equipment was randomly won with real low drop rates, I spent weeks sometimes trying to collect equipment, that was fun and very rewarding!!!!!! Very rewarding!!! Now nothing feels rewarding, nothing feels new, it's just the more real money you throw the better you're outcome. I really miss the old way of collecting equipment. So much change, crystals use to be fun to buy, now I don't even try to spend as much money. It's too much trouble. 

14. you people realize that you can buy complete games for $20, right? full games. not just a single "battle". your greed has reached all new heights on this one.

good thing i decided not to give you people any more money. i get the feeling that there is going to be another significant loss of players over this one.

15. I guess when they heard new tiers they thought "ebs that costs money" meant the same thing. Again, crap event, not even able to get equip unless you spend money on nobs for the event eb. Free event, am I right guys and gals?

16. 100 nobs for easiest lv of new eb???? come on devs... get ur hands outta our wallets already, getting really old. :evil:

17. If you're going to charge 10 bucks for an eb, at least make it's payout equal or better to zta.

18. lmaoooooo what a joke

19. I feel sorry for the people who engaged that EB expecting a good payout.