The Sea Witch's Warning: Awakening of the Nameless

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 4, 2015.

1. If there was just 5% communication on their part in regards to player concerns instead of 0% I'd personally be happy

2. Name the movement KWA (kawers with attitude)

3. And in a previous thread we were talking about player reps to have open dialogue with the devs

But thinking about it , We don't even need player ambassador/ reps . what's so hard about once every few weeks just quoting players posts (in a dev made thread) that represent the most prevalent community topics about what's going on in kaw ,And answering them or giving a small update / thought on the topic?

There doesn't even have to be a dialogue .

4. Support.you would think on a game such as this where we communicate with ppl allover the world and have had and do have such great relationships with ppl that communication would be priorty #1 with ata no matter how painful it might be for ata i feel lack of it is causing the bigger downfall of kaw other that the how much greed ata is showing

5. think like this: the banners/equip is for new players or older players that did not get higher level last time

6. And also you have to take in account that in order for this to be sustainable the banners / equip can only be minimally better in each event

Think about what the banners / equip would be in a year if they gave huge stat bonuses over previous items....

People are dropping dough for literally .5% boosts to stats

7. Then why do the same people win them over and over? Oh yeah cus they have nothing else to do with their trust fund money.

8. this kind of event show us how the player can't compete in healthy environment,just like a athlete taking a drug to win a match.no matter how hard you run,you will loose against those doping.

9. Tbh the best part of the event was the cache. It's really the only thing I paid for. From it I have reviewed 13 regular crux chest, 5 gold crux chests, 1 seal and then 2 Xstals. The chest more than paid for themselves given they have the values of 39 nobs and 59 nobs. Other than that the event was total crap and an absolute waste of money if you were going for the items. Take 2 weeks and about $15 and war to get yourself the wolf gloves. Very solid investment

10. that in itsself us another convo hint new lands the ppl who has the big pay checks has widened the gap its crazy in ee trying to pin or assn a 50 mil cs target

11. Lol

12. Won't even reach lowest banner tier due to abysmal drop rates. Thanks devs.

13. Why not create events that don't need hte.

Keep hte as the gold mine as it is, BUT only that. Do not include event items as a drop on hte and make use for grinding out other ebs for rewards

14. Tic Toc ... i said last month this game had 18 months left .. dev continue to milk your wallets ... Tic Toc 17 months to go. Lol

15. Matter afact I did pal and I worked hard :)

16. I hate to say this but I honestly agree with this and many others should to

17. They can't cus hte doesn't drop equipment like other ebs so they feel bad for the spenders missing out. Thus the need for op equipment for those poor players

18. Nobody forced to take or go for freebies.
    Whining over nothin is pointless.

19. we want competitive events without burning our wallet.this is not one player base interests but whole kaw community.as the consumer and ata as a provider should have communicate how to improved the game with minimal cost.someday ATA will loose most of it loyalty consumer if they keep deaf ear and hiding themselves from community.how do you keep the buisness run when you had bad relationship with consumer.

20. KaW is not all about 1 measly 2 week event.
    Devs already listened n dropped Jewel levels.
    There r bigger n more important issues that need addressing...Eg War..

I do agree HtE should be removed from events but then crux chests as well.
    Leave it for HtE clans n gold diggers.