The Sea Witch's Warning: Awakening of the Nameless

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 4, 2015.

1. They do, increase drops. 10-15+ jewels.

2. It's based of plunder 

3. The stats boost u get 4 getting 250 jewels is higher than for getting 500, why bother getting 500?

4. The boost is greater because the equipment level is higher, but is a lower tier equipment piece. The 500 jewel equipment piece at level 10 will be greater than the equipment piece you get thats already at level 10.

5. You can enchant them at mage

6. Why in the Hëll do we have to wait 24hrs to buy a key an why not 12hrs?

7. Just did a 9hr cotd. 705 actions: 18 coral. Devs these events are getting old. You say you want all to be able to get somthing good, but all you want is for us to sink so much time into this event that we waste money on it when we realize thats the only way to hit higher tiers. If the frequency of these practicly b2b promos is any indication of Kaw's financial state,I'd say Kaw isn't far from going the way of Gaw, Future Combat, and Perfect Drift. Thank you all for wasting money on these stupid events to keep kaw alive. I will no longer be among your ranks.

8. question, if you get the banner will you be able to choose between the pvp banner and this one at will, or will the pvp banner just go away? if this has already been answered I apologize for repeating the same question, didn't want to read through 35 pages to find out.

9. Choose at will.

10. Fire in the hole~
    *hides*

11. Your drop rate and amount of item drops is pathetic. Why is it not based on activity. I am getting ppl with hundreds of actions less than me getting more items. Whats the point of being super active and getting scant reward for it. Again another bs event from ata,, no more support from me.

12. dear ladies and Gentleman of kaw

i dont wanna cry about better chances for hte clans and xtal user or cheast stuff.. everyone should do what he wants and at least it is a game..

now my request :
    i got enough stuff for juwels .. only abyssal glyphs are missing .. what ebs are for this item ?

hte for sure .. but is there an eb for a normal player ?
    by the way - mercs have no good chances in this event.. thats the only mad thing i see at the moment.

thx devs for every event we have without costs .. nice rich people for pay the devs and stay here ..

for answer my question - wall me
    for cry about this bad world - stand up and do something

cheers
    Bex

13. I opened two chest thinking I would get 200% plunder only register 100% lost out 100% plunder

14. Crux chest are not stackable, you can have one crux chest and one golden crux chest going together, but not 2 of either type just 1 each

15. I love how 90% of cache's that are opened give jewels. :lol: complete waste. :lol:

16.  I've opened 5 I think, and only one gave jewels. I got 3 crux crates and 1 golden crux crate.

17. Please increase the number of jewels you get from war to 25. 10 Is just ridiculous.

18. I've been doing almost b2b hte and have only gotten one cache

19. I hv 50 jewels.. must collect 50 more

20. the ammounts are still bull. They should be lowered for those not spending hundreds of dollars a month on this game.