The Road So Far

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Daphnia, Feb 23, 2015.

1. it's because they keep them hidden in the hidden section until they are ready to bump them into at.

2. More than a bit inaccurate. Not surprising from a baby acct. Edit to make it clear I'm referring to the OP.

3. No support

4. what exactly is inaccurate?

5. @OP please look up Tofu labs and review your post.

6. Why did you leave out the introduction of hte? Kind of a game changer, no? Or were you not sure about what to write incase of stepping on the Devs toes? Lol

7. Do you have specific dates on that? If I couldn't find the exact date, I didn't include it. Send me a pm if you do. 

8. HTE was released Sept 11, 2013 Daph. 

RoTWB, I don't have however. 

9. Yeah it was about that time, not sure on exact dates but it stemmed from the summer promotions (which were the first of their kind) when they did all the 2x gold and 2x item drops from selected ebs. Hte started as a promo aswell but they kept it for some reason :)

10. Thanks! Appreciate it. I'll include it in the next edit. 

11. I posted in the original HTE launch thread. Kaw Admin responded to me and I took SS. Hence how I was able to confirm. LOL

Can't seem to find that thread tho.
    Yep, 100% fact HTE came out Sept 11, 2013.

12. Woah woah, wait a minute. The last part is wrong. KaW_Community locked Creative in a dungeon, why would he help him get an... Wait a minute... Does that mean Community brainwashed Creative. :shock:

13. The Followers Of The Taco respect your Supernatural reference.

14. But what about spragga or law communitys clan? We need answers!!!???

15. Bump for Tiger Assassin

16. Nice thread Daph!

I know you don't want to include osws but it would be neat to at least have the NaL Vs. Hollow War. This was, I believe, the last war that the developer team actually communicated with the kawmmunity by keeping track of the entire war and all strips- 14T.

17. Almost all of the OSW's are on GrammarUnicorn's thread.