The Road So Far

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Daphnia, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Man, did someone vomit all over your brain or something? Your analogy makes sense to only you. Totally inaccurate. First you offer no proof that I am the only one who shares this opinion. Already there are two people who state the Galaxy use is stupid, but I guess they use words to complex for you to understand.

Second, in no way did I interrupt the "movie". The OP's post can be read with no interruption from me in page one. My comments start page two, well after the opening statement. They are more accurately characterized as critical comments about the content. You've heard of critics, haven't you? Or is there a rule that all commenters have to bend over and kiss the OP's butt in every thread?

Finally, none of your analogy proves that morons who post "reserved" then leave are anything more than self-important jerks who are too lazy to post anything profound ATM, but are just so gosh darn sure we will all be stalking the thread for hours waiting for their "all-important" comment to appear, which of course will be so much awesome than all the people you cut in front of to post. 

2. wow. that much effort into making a literal analysis of what i said. considering what i said was just a quick response, using your analogy as a jumping off point and was simply meant to convey; in a general sense, that you are acting like an ass and that no one believes someone could get as worked up over any of this as you are pretending to... well that's just some truly hardcore crazy right there.

3. oh. and i reserved the spot because i knew that the trolls would be all over this thread as soon as they saw it. trolls see a well done thread and they have an uncontrollable urge to make it ugly. trolls don't like nice things. (or rather they know they will get lots of "attention" if they troll threads that people are likely to read)

i didn't want to give them the satisfaction of a page 1 post. so yeah. i cut in line. sowwy.

4. Great job as usually daph, very helpful to see what happened before my time, and from what ive heard, very accurate, its gonna be good for new noobs

5. Great work daph it's odd to think how far this community has progressed.

6. I wish to see a return of creative! Admin has kept them hostage far too long

7. Great Job, maybe mention the Estoc Trials?

Edit: nevermind, I see them now, mist have accidentally skipped

8. Signing off this thread unless someone mentions me again. Your choice. ️

9. OH YEAH!

Finally there's a thread of history!
    Daphnia, I have just saved the link of this thread for future reference, if you don't mind! ;)

10. Grammar unicorn made one first.... You're just too lazy to find it.

11. Great job Daphnia! The thread was well thought-out and fun to read 

One small correction though - the first Summer War was actually between Last Rights and ZAFT Destiny (not Corp).

PS (kaw_creative): The KaW logo when you start up the app has a tiny discrepancy... The sword in the background behind "KaW" doesn't go all the way through, if I remember correctly, it disappears behind the "W". Now... This wouldn't bother me, except it brings out my self-diagnosed OCD and makes me wonder how I can expect my poor soldiers to fight with a broken sword 

12. ^ how many people went to the opening screen to see? i know i did

13. Wow. I've been playing for a long long time.

14. Only I can summon kaw_creative

15. Hey daph, for the 2012 summer wars last rights defeated zaft destiny, not zaft corp.

16. Awesome thread Daphnia! Very impressive work.

Worth a sticky to memorialize game history for future players....

17. ARTFULLY DONE DAPH

18. Is it sad that I remember all of this :lol:

19. Good job Daphnia I find it interesting how they listened to the communnity,ie nobbing your way to the top by making changes but today basically reverting back to the old days.All ATA seems to be concerned with today is the almighty dollar/euro,they brought out the new filter to protect our young players but make every promo brought out as a pay to win promo through HTE'S I can't see this helping out said younger players as the money required isn't avail,a little contradictory.But as I read this it sounded a lot like a obituary.

20. Good thread is good