The Road So Far

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Daphnia, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Proves my point. If you and moody are too lazy to get off your asses and post a comment right then and there then you shouldn't post at all. You're like the jerks who bud in line at the movie theatre.

2. devs repeated Themselves a lot. "social community, put them together and unpredictable things will happen "

3. I do agree that the Guardians of the Galaxy theme doesn't quite fit with the whole medieval thing KaW has going for it, but nice thread nonetheless.

4. Perhaps a monty python theme would have worked better?

5. i do love me some monty python.

6. Exactly. The OP apparently feels we are too stupid to realize that Guardians has nothing to with Kaw. Heck, why not post a lot of hello kitty and R2-D2 pics while we're at it. Makes just as much sense.

7. Ok daph - majority rules.

Monty python theme nao!

8. yeah. what i did was way worse than flooding the thread with faux rage. if i did that i would be like the guy who talks through the whole movie. everybody loves the guy that does that.

9. Very nice post, Daph, a nice timeline about the game development as well a few fun interviews. Excellent work.

Sure, there are no mentions about any osws for example, but I feel that it doesn't necessarily belong into this thread. It's less about the history of players interaction than a history of game changes and developments.

You could probably mention the first clans as well as iG and Foxes getting their extended rosters for beta testing.
    You also miss mentioning the introduction of the first equipment pieces (along with CotD and FoD in 2012 iirc), the introduction of those long asked for achievements, maybe also the end of the reset bonuses, the intro of HTE (no polemics intended...).

Great thread for our younger players to see where this game comes from.

10. ๎’ I hate that movie. Sorry not sorry.

@Frog, I specifically stated this would not include Osws. I suggest you write that one, and please feel free to use whichever images you choose. ๎–

11. Thanks Kassio! If you have any dates, feel free to shoot them my way. ๎–Someone also suggested adding the Time Trials and a few other things, which will be done in the next edit.

12. Ooooooooh.

Sh-Sh-Sh-Shots fired.

@Daph

13. :/ much violence.

14. I don't want violence.

Just love, and a little bit of Zoe Saldana.

15. Talks through the movie? What does that have to do with my alleged "faux rage"? Your analogies stink, mate. Time to go back to school.

16. Someone just "blah blah blahing" about things no one but him cares about while everyone else is trying to enjoy the feature presentation? You don't see how it fits? Weird.

17. "That movie"? There were several movies and a tv series! You have no idea what you are missing! There are hundreds of hours of Monty python skits! And several hours of excellent comedy hidden away in those hundreds of hours!

18. Monty Python is for old farts. Get with the times and watch some real comedy.

19. Guardians of the galaxy was pretty funny.

20. Re: so far so good, on with the show...

Nice recap, time flies when you're having fun!