The reason WE fight, and the reason YOU have to.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Merovingian, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Nice thread. 

2. That's a lot of gold loss...

3. ₮Hミ Ǥཞミ₳₮ ʑ₳FㄒㄕㄩR₲ミʘཞDミཞ 66
    ༺Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻
    ✯☠C尺/Ҝøɫʄع /ŦS/₩ØG/SΣ/ĦįŦ/₩λгŁØг/ĦOG☠✯

4. Awesome Thread 

5. Excellent thread weezus, great to have you back! 
    ᎦeᎡiᎾuᎦҜøɫʄع ς๏ยภςเl☣
    Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ
    ✯C尺/Ҝøɫʄع /ŦS/₩ØG/SΣ/ĦįŦ/₩λгŁØг/ĦØG✯

6. All I can see is Harb was being ally hired and hitted 1st by Apoc 1st in this pic.

Posted the wrong photo Weezy??

7. ️ don't know where the "hitted" part of that is showing.

Harb was freaking out like that over a simple ally hire

8. Wow Weezy, how are you man!

9. No one hit Harb in that screenshot. He hit the warlor member because he assumed that there's an impossibility that 2 separate players didn't discuss an ally hire with one another prior to purchasing it.

I don't know about you kappacino, whenever I buy allies I always discuss the matter thoroughly with all 100 members of my clan.

10. Yeah it's only wrong when other people do it. :lol: If ZAFT does disband I'm sure Apoc will turn into the bullies

11. :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Maybe I'll need to start a forum thread before I hire in the future!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok .. my bad no one hit but someone did assed Harb .. according to the screenie

12. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

apoc is a family of like minded clans. We keep each other on the straight and narrow.

13. place the vulgar word for female dog before asses kappacino. That's in the original.

Should help with perspective.

14. No one hit harb. Bacon had self-pinned after harb began hitting him, then started the convo you see in the op to find out why.

15. Thanks for clarification.

16. We also have pizza parties that only the cool kids are invited too!

17. Chicken tikka pizza?

18. I don't think it matters ... He's naked and has vanished into a cave lol ..... Let's just see what the response from zaft is ..! So far nothin impressive ....! But mayb just mayb they pull a rabbit out their hats

19. Can't we all just own whomever we want and hit Haunting: The Escape?