The "Real" Hansel Killer/EE Build

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Vid, May 12, 2013.

1. No. I have not spammed or used profane language, therefore you can't make me leave the thread.

2. You derailed....LEAVE NOW

3. The build is extremely inefficient. Wasted lands, gives up lots if plunder and doesn't make much at all.

4. no bacon did not derail? Every comments related to the thread or its dumbass creator

5. The information here is Completely wrong .Example defense towers wouldn't kill hansels most hansels do not attack they assassnate :eek: spy defense towers would be a waste because any Quality hansel would scout bomb it.THEREFORE THIS IS NOT A HANSEL KILLER!

6. \/\//\/\\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\\\\\\\\\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\\/\
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

7. Someone lock this thread, it's  Anyone who argues with him is ordered to leave the thread, and this build he's talking about, a hansel killer?  oh... So 2.3 mil static defence will stop a T5 bc hansel will it? Ok heck, you wouldn't even need to be T5 bc to stop this guild hansel tower build 

8. A build like this is just asking to get destroyed in ee wars, look at this guy, why is anyone listening to him anyway? Lol

9. Whatever attack build with high pure spy defense us a Hansel killer lol

10. Agreed, OP you aren't even a hansel.

11. You would pay great for a mid-Hlbc attack build with that.

12. Lock this guide so a legit newb doesn't follow it.

13. OP.. Puhweese turn your starless alt into this "killer build" - you'll be my highest paying farm ever 

14. ^ statless 

15. Lol. I created this build... I told PR in Guilds Inc to go it, and a few worms followed suit with me and we had about 10 GHT's, but decided to drop them.

Now look, there's many GHT in almost every EE clan.

16. Best build is 2mil att/def 100k spy att and 7mil spy

17. Why would you have defence towers when a guild hansel pays crap anyway.

18. Op, this is your second thread that I've seen trying to "help" the kawmunity. While its nice to see people attempting to help, your clear lack of knowledge is only detrimental to your attempts. I ask you again, to please work on your build, travel around a few well known clans, increase your knowledge base before posting another thread.

The amount of negative comments you receive on these "help" threads should be a clear indication that you aren't contributing in the way you are hoping to.