The Radiant Pretender

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Virgo, Mar 11, 2022.

1. The Radiant Pretender

[​IMG]

The twisted machinations of the demon Acrimanus have reached the Mirrored Realm. Your investigation has led you to the most likely source...a luminous fortress occupied by the Vindictalux, a being who claims godhood over all of Pallumen.

If none challenge this would-be god, the entire realm of Pallumen could fall into Acrimanus's grasp. You must battle your way to the fortress and force the Vindictalux to face you!

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

This event will be available from Wednesday, March 16th until Wednesday, March 30th, 2022 at noon PT.

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to The Radiant Pretender will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Vivenstone Box, and Royal Vivenstone Box.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A Perplexing Circumstance

[​IMG]
    March 16th to March 23rd, 2022 at Noon PT
    All legends end on March 30th, 2022 at Noon PT

An item called "The Inscrutable Box" has appeared in the Marketplace. We aren't sure who put it there, but it wasn't us.

While we investigate the situation, we ask that you please do not purchase this box. There is no telling what might happen if you open it...

Investigation Update

Ts_Riot_Ts and DeFi-Novelist like this.
  2. Buy chest. Open from showcase. Starts side legend.

Tez and Sol-2 like this.
  3. Where do I get 6 gifts from somnoria

4. Complete ebs, the royal boxes that drop

5. Actually not a royal box but another random drop(gift)

6. The ata post says don't buy that chest.
    Should we wait?

7. Good question

8. it’s them trolling it’s safe to buy that chest. it’s how you start the side legend.

9. I would buy that box with an alt account what i dont always use for playing open it n see what happens!!but seriously kaw who else would have any access to your game creation & development if its NOT ONLY YOU?? !!

10. A Perplexing Circumstance: An Update

We sent some spies to gather intel in the Marketplace.

While speaking with some of the merchants who would've had their stalls set up near the Inscrutable Box, a few of them noted that they saw a cloaked figure lurking in the shadows before noticing that the box had appeared. A few days ago, some merchants who had set up their stalls near the entrance/exit of the Marketplace also reported a shadowy and ominous-looking figure leaving the gates. Perhaps it's the same fellow?

Quite odd that someone would leave a peculiar-looking box lying around though.

What could be their motive for leaving an Inscrutable Box behind? Is it safe to open?
    We are not quite sure.

But a certain individual that fits the description comes to mind -- and I hope it's not another one of their tricks to send us to a place like Dwelsinger's domain!

11. Maybe the box give new lands update :)

12. What’s the drop if it’s completed?

13. Last reward is 3 banner chests

14. Just wanted to give devs a thanks for the banner side legend! I think it's a welcome change from the same event structure again and again and look forward to any future changes you have! Especially around ee wars :D

15. My only complaint about the side legend is how rare the gifts are. I was lucky if I got 1 gift in a day. I finished the main quest of 60k event items before I finished the get 9 gifts part.

16. my only complaint about the side legend series is that I didn’t even get enough mats to upgrade my banner once. It will take a decade plus to get a max banner at this rate. Just make the cloth drops a random drop from ebs please!