The queen of RP.

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by HoL-J4M13-TH3-G1NG3R-N00B-HoL, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Ok, so your all thinking "why the hell is this on the forums?" But I'm here to tell you about the queen of RP.

To all of you who live under a rock in KaW, RP means Role Play. This is where two or more people go to fantasyland with eachother.

Now back to the main point. I was once a noob at Role Play, uneducated in it's ways. Until, by a miracle two years or so ago, I found the queen of Role Play. She saw my helpless attempts and took me in.

Over time my skills in Role Play grew until I had bested even her. Now your all thinking, who the hell is this person? Well today the true identity of the Role Play queen will be shown!

B-E-C-K-Y-R-I-S-E-S

Yes! That's the name of mine and all my Role Playing Brothers and Sisters queen and we will forever worship her until we become too old for Role Play and realise how stupid we all were and how much of our lives have been wasted when we could have in fact found someone in real life.

Thanks for listening and Bring on the trolls and the TL;DR stalkers!

2. I need a new farm..

3. I accept your nomination

4. Why u not use my SS I gave u jamie u dumb ass

5. Omg Jamie your so so gonna get it this is a lie he's the rp master

6. Let the fighting begin :lol:

7. She loves unicorn rp sexy air hostess rp hot zoo rp and lesbian rp too enjoy like me and Jamie have done

8. Hehe bring it becky ;) you loved it really!

9. She does love them rps Jamie we really enjoyed em didn't we 

10. She taught me them all vang ;)

11. Yea she did and we enjoyed em which u enjoy the most I like the unicorn one

12. Sexy tree RP is my preference :L

13. Lol nice Jamie

14. Even dinosaur rp? o_O

15. Yes rex all rp she is fantastic at em all she showed us them all

16. :lol: how about mlp meets dinosaurs rp?

17. Like I said she does all rp but her best r horny rps

18. I was going to say something trollish and kinda mean but I changed my mind..

Play and have fun kids