The Proper Role-Play

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by FeatherHunter, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Digging my fingers into the ground, I attempt to stand. "Never!" I snarl through my clenched teeth.

2. "It doesn't look like you're going anywhere," I say.

3. Falling to the ground Again I mumble "You win. This time."

4. "Fair's fair, you owe me an explanation."

5. "For what?" I hiss back, angry of carelessness.

6. "Why you keep hiding the symbol on your arm. There's something you're not telling Smighter."

7. I hiss softly. Realizing I would end up telling the rest of my past.

8. "Well? Let's hear it."

9. "Can we at least go somewhere.... Not so open?" I ask as I pull myself up, resting a hand on my rib.

10. "Okay," I say, while coughing up blood from the wound from my knife and also picking up the knife from the debris of the fight, "before we get to the story, I heard Smighter calling you Nokie or something, is that your real name?"

11. "Narikio..." I mutter "Is my real name." walking away after picking up my weapons.

12. "Okay... You may want to rip off the edge of your clothing as a bandage," I Say, while doing so myself.

13. "Also, let's climb up the anchor back to the ship. I'm getting sick of this place."

14. "No need." I reply cooly as we reach an abandoned shack in the woods we walk through.

15. "Fine." I hiss and turn towards the ship.

16. I nod and run to the place where the anchor is docked and climb up it to the top. I wait a few seconds until Tess gets up. "How about now?"

17. I blink slowly, wondering what he needs to know and What he doesn't Need to know. Walking to my room I sit on my bed.

18. I walk into the room with Tess and sit down on a chair. "Tell me."

19. (going to bed now, let's continue tomorrow. And tiger, you'll have to explain what happened with your friend.)