The Owl and the Boar

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 3, 2016.

1. 23 mins into pvp. ITS STILL NOT WORKING AND NOTHING FROM THE DEVS. pathetic

2. Sorry about that! We're working to get PVP fixed now.

3. It is ok. We are used for everything going wrong in this game. I accept the apologies.

*waits for next bug*

4. No I don't accept the apology. What about peeps who needed to crystal within a specific time period or their crystal timer would restart? You've just ruined those peeps strategy? Totally unacceptable Devs. One of your bigger errors. What are you going to do about this?

5. @devs, wth is with the blitz rewards? Now the ONLY way to top unranked reward tier is through ebs or war.

I'm not even going to bother casting, you devs obviously do NOT understand business.

Give us something to actually work at (DECENT PvP rewards (real PvP, not your system based wars) and people will spend.)

6. PVP is now fixed and good to go! We've extended the PVP Blitz by 1 extra hour to account for the hiccup.

7. 10 xtals would be nice.

8. You call those rewards fixed?

Lol.

Oh, that wasn't a joke?

9. You should put how many people have casted one colour. Also giving an average per user. There could be a lot more cast on a different colour therefore the other team really has a disadvantage.

10. Hiccup? Pathetic.
    So exactly what time will the pvp end on Monday? Have you extended it 1 hr from point of fix or from original start?

11. Looking at the event tab it was extended 1 hour from the start so will end at 1pm PST or 9pm GMT

12. Why opt in? Why use the spell if pvp do not really help in the event? Thats a really bad idea devs. Thats not even funny...

13. 1 oak = 200 crest
    2 oak = 400 crest
    5 oak = 600 crest?!
    10 oak = 800 crest?!
    25 oak = 900 crest?!?!?!?!
    50 oak = 1000 crest?!?!!!!?

Previous rewards:

1 item = 200
    2 items = 500
    10 items = 1000
    20 items = 2000
    30 items = 3000
    50 items = 5000

Why devs? Please give us a reason why you have cut off 500 people from a decent reward from the blitzes.

14. No 15k reward so I'm guessing they changed the pvp rewards to make it not so easy to get 10k

15. I myself won't be taking part in the pvp blitz however I do agree that the rewards are too low. Seeing as the highest tier is 10k perhaps change the rewards to this

1 oak = 100 crest
    2 oak = 200 crest
    5 oak = 500 crest
    10 oak = 1000 crest
    25 oak = 2500 crest
    50 oak = 5000 crest

Not only are the payouts consistent in all levels but it is also possible to reach the highest tier in the main event by getting 2 lots of the highest tier in pvp

16. This is to much.
    1 oak = 100 crest
    2 oak = 200 crest
    5 oak = 500 crest
    10 oak = 1000 crest
    25 oak = 2500 crest
    50 oak = 5000 crest

For 50 items 3500
    Top100 4250
    Top50 5000
    Top10 6000
    Like this it was the last 8 blitz (round about)

17. I don't remember there ever being a 3500 or 4250.

50 items is usually 4K, top100 6k, top10 10k.

18. Ridiculous that you haven't responded to this.

Top 10 is at 2 oak leaves, 2!!! It would normally be well over 10 by now.

Why can't you just explain why you've done it?

Is it because you can get to 50 items without spending? Are you trying to force players to do ebs, to take away their choice in how they play the game? (Don't give me the "you don't have to participate crap" we all know to stay competitive you have to do them).

I want an explanation.

19. Ok so not only is pvp crap this time around, but the spell says it lasts for two weeks. Personally I don't wanna be an ugly orange color for that long especially during a team color event.