The "Outside System" System War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SirIsaacLime, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Limey! I knew you're camouflaged! Jk... I really don't want to derail this thread. Can be very constructive..

2. Hardcore cynder, unfortunately I'd like to maybe see a mith/item drop or two from PvP. See, I actually do war more than eb and it's getting a little tough to keep up with all these guys with every stupid item enchanted to the teeth from playing tap tap.

Also, the fundamentals of this idea aren't about incentives. That was just something I wanted to incorporate because people have been asking for it, and it makes sense.

3. Too Easily exploited..pwars will be back
    And i dont agree with not being able to hire ally off another person if they are in this war system..
    Its pain right now hiring someone gd for about 300bil cause Zaft is in osw

4. Solution Vlad...

Let's just get rid of pots altogether lol.

5. I like it Isaac. Sure beats current eb's and estocs. 

~ Tara

6. @dark,

PW exploits are easy to fix.

And I backtracked on ally buying, if you read back you'll see where mentioned that.

7. But but... What gonna happen when ppl will fail? No more "I failed but i burned your pots" excuse? Cannot be!!! :eek:

8. Oh yeah ally buys should be enabled because the banks are hidden

9. I was my sub clan, then never get hit? No support.

10. Yah I understand your stance Isaac and I wasn't not supporting your thread. Just threw in my old school KaW grumbling.

It is very hard for us who predominantly war to keep up with items and all that other growth crap. And either we sacrifice and play the way we love or bite the bullet and grow.

World of Warcraft for example, has 2 types of servers; PVE and pvp... I do agree it is time ata catered the same things to the two different playing styles.

So in principle OP

Support

11. Thanks for clarifying

12. No support. It is a neat idea, but maybe for another game. kaw osw culture is well established and works fine tyvm.

13. Bump thump lump dump jump pump

14. Sounds interesting. But it won't happen.....

15. Support.

16. Very good! Support

17. I also dislike EE..worthless lol and KO are boring. That's why I'm sticking to osw