The "Outside System" System War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SirIsaacLime, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Only problem about this is most clans are families. Look at the current big OSW going on, Zaft has MANY clans. So alot of clans still wouldnt use this due to no outside hits because the fact they live or die as a family, not just one clan.

2. Support. I think it's a great idea Lime. Best one i've seen.

3. Off system war*

4. @eltyr18

Check the part about both sides being open. You can have an unlimited amount of clans join a war on either side.

5. Lol, a Stranglehold war idea! I love it!

6. I don't like to be seen on record lime that may show I'm a lazy git eating nachos and drinking beer in my bedsit 

7. I love this idea lime! But I would also stop running EBs in this osw "system" - as it was in the past...repotting by farming the enemies. By this way one side would be forced to surrender after a certain time bc they can't do anything else than being farmed.

8. I like the idea overall. I just have 1 problem. Not sure if someone brought this up but what about banks? I'd like our various outside guild hansels carrying around tens of trillions of gold to stay invisible. Outside hires are a major part of osw. Banks aren't meant to fight in the open. Having a bank discovered and then stripped is a major blow to a clan. I like the idea but this no outside hires thing I strongly disagree with. The rest is great.

9. I touched on it on the last page. The no outside hire thing has pros and cons, with the major con being the death of the hidden bank.

Obviously this is a major component of OSW and I have no issues with enabling outside hires. Disabling them was more of a personal preference to make things interesting.

10. So i'm guessing more clans can join later in the war right?

11. @professional yes
    Full support

12. Very good idea

13. Support except for the outside ally buying. I think that is one of the best parts of OSW.

14. Love the idea. I think it would be cool to have this "osw" initiate automatically with a certain number of hits from one clan to another within a certain time frame too.

15. Oh, and if a mod is around I'd like to add a quick edit to the OP.

16. Good job lime- I am loving it 

17. Also disable quests.

Very good idea Hun 

18. Dont disable anything, it is supposed to simulate osw with a way of keeping track of which side is doing better