The Omets Osw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SELFMADE, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Hey forums,
    Okay let's just start thing off right away.
    So, I been getting farm over a year mostly every now and then but, I had worst.
    What was the terms of the CF agreements.
    1. To leave clan (riot town).
    2. Apology considering I'm silenced used alt.
    To post on TRAZIODMET something like that and that post still remains.
    3. Agreement was to reset and change the fake omets name well since they snitch to the devs my alts were keeping some omets pinned and they couldn't take it so they told witch means they banned that omet account so its no longer active.
    So, I followed terms best I could now it's comming back farming I'm not worried about just the fact of me getting kick from clans is what sucks.
    I've been hitting a Omet over a few weeks I'm assuming he/she can't take inc. Due to involving others but, O well.
    So, this post is to ask you Omets that are involve how can we resolve this or can do you want to PvP, PvC. All in your hands now.
    Yours truly goofy..

2. Support to jews

First

3. Can some translate this to English?

4. Banned for firsting.

5. Ohhhh snap

6. He is/was in riottown, a clan that the omets set out to destroy some months ago due to a fake omets use of that clan. The fake omet got a ban, and the clan i thought was destroyed. Apparently there was an issue with the cf for this person, probably his tags set them on him, and now hes asking for another cf.
    The above has been my speculation on the events that brought us here.

7. OH DAYUMMMMMMMMMM IT JUST GOT REAL UP IN HEYURRR

8. Your acct got banned cause they snitched for you pinning them?
    I been telling folks farmin is against rules for long time

9. Well a year is a long term.
    Hope u get cf Asap

10. The CF post is on "TEPOZTECATI" wall has been there since ages. Also that OMET_the_real_king" thats not my alt.

11. Omets 

12. Hi , i dont know who u r, but i folowed back. Cant pm bcoz i am silenced.
    Well hope u get Cf soon

13. I'm just an old friend of yours lol you grew alot.
    To omets is my CF going to be granted?

14. Hey goofy from what I heard through the grapevine that you being farmed by the omets was brought on by you yourself by replying with stuck on stupid remarks towards the omets. you were given plenty of opportunities to change your name and you failed to do so. The omets tried to solve this situation diplomatically with you and your fake omet acct. But as said you became a smartass towards them which in turned brought the omets to take the necessary actions towards you and all your accts . I really doubt the omet your supposedly are farming is crying about you hitting them , because as I see it that its pretty damn hard for you to hit back when your constantly pinned by them. The terms were simple all you had to do was change your fake omet name . So if I was you I would try your damdest to contact that Tepo guy and see if tepo and the omets grant you a cf.

15. Looks like to me we have a simple statless alt talking for the omets your not tag as a omet so I don't know why your here but, if you want to be nosez about this situation then will talk about it first off first I made that account as a joke A YEAR AGO. I didn't write any of the information that involves that account so even if I wanted to I couldn't have access to it. TEPO your leader boss god whatever he is to you haves the CF post so I don't see why this is continuing. I have been successfully stripped of 100b. I think that should cover my mistake.

16. Actions have consequences, hope the joke was worth it

17. I see noob tears running well keep up the work Omet clan tags are nothing to tarnish we do the same with our xx's

18. I've yet to meet an Omet i didn't like, and they play PvP and 1v1 just fine. So if they are using their clan to smash your sad excuse for an account, I don't think I'd be going out on a limb to say you probably deserve it.

19. Well, the joke was fun omar thanks and to the other post if these were noob tears you'll know this ain't a apology thread tyvm. I lasted one year of farming and I'm just asking if there going to CF for followed terms if they can't keep there word I'll be happy with either option they choose.

20. Happy to see that the omets are still out and about. Support to the drunken bunnies  Keep dis foo' pinned