The new war exploit! Stupidity at its fullest

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Xx-RAPG0D-xX, Sep 15, 2014.

1. This account is unsilenced now. Rap-God is my account that wrote this thread.

2. That's why ps hide allies. So no one can intentionally put unwanted gold out on them.

3. Dude, knights.

Ps always have 1 attack building, that's why they're called "pure" as opposed to "hansel".

4. Solution, FARM THEM, simple, u don't like it kick there ass

5. Or just war with towered ps lol

6. Pheonix, wow you must not know nothing about wars.

And people! We're talking about individual wars! Not clan wars

7. Pure spy - No attacking buildings. Only spy buildings or towers.
    Hansel- 75% spy buildings or more/25% attack buildings or less

8. Wait......your trolling

9. Yah I kind of fail at it.

But at least I found a good forumer out here in this barren wasteland of noobs.

10. Some people are dumb, some people play dumb. Some hide their dumbness by trying to play dumb. Either way it's pretty dumb.

11. Aww man you shame me. ;)

You good at EE wars?
    I hope to fight you and kick your ass sometime. :p

12. I think everyone who participated in the individual wars this weekend experienced the PS with gold out.

Shame these people think it's funny to act like (insert bypass word of choice). I just chalk it up to a crap RL. Feel sorry for them. And ban them.

13. Find there mains folks. Very few people intentionally lose a war on their main acct.

14. Bans should be much longer than they are currently. 1st offence a week 2nd a month 3rd permenant. Devs must be able to prove someone has an account on both sides of war or a pure spy deliberately opening up over the majority of the war.

15. Can we do something about the jackholes that war 5 accounts and only do 1 to 2 actions on the least promising matchups… Its as good as being inactive and goes unpunished…

16. You figure out a good method and the Devs might implement it.

17. Not a new war exploit, worms did it in a lot of wars during S1. Always could count on mr clutch giving us massive money in last 5 minutes, then the tears after were amazing.

19. He had a main account on the other team and fired an ally so he could hit it. And told his team to hit it. It was pure cheating and why this game will be closed in a year like gaw