The New Forum Layout

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 23, 2014.

1. New forum layout stinks i was just getting use to the old one

2. devs never listen.. 

3. Oh yeah, work on a new layout for forums, because that's the top priority right now. That is what adds value to the came, and what players want and have been asking for months now... Oh, wait...

4. Can there be an EB section ??? With all ebs as topics ??? Clans can put ads there , less clutter on wc and easy for players to find certain eb running currently

5. Under the new system you cant post on certain threads,like the fixed thread in announcements.So i figured i would post here hoping KAW actually reads these posts.There are still problems with getting on to KAW as well as hitting in ebs.Im getting invalid action when i start to hit in a new eb after restarting my tab,samsung so android,i can hit.Another promblem is joinig a clan when a eb is in progress i can talk in cc but cannot hit again i have to restart my tab so engage the eb.There has been numerous complaints in my clan today regarding invalid request when hitting and its not only android thats getting these messages.
    These problems have only started after the release of the banners,i know they are a good addition to the game but were they ready to be released as its obvious the problems only occured after they were released.

6. That's the plan! Though it's going to be an ongoing process. I've got a lot of guides to look over.

Again as we mentioned in our release timeline, different people have different tasks so we're able to work on many different things at once. The developers are still working hard on game content.

We can look at something like this in the future, though for now EB related threads should find their way to the Clans section.

7. where is the eb section that tells you about each eb?

8. SUGGESTION:

There shouldn't be a post count in the Activities section, since most of the threads are games which are a fancy version of spamming.

:).

9. The new layout is ....new. That said, forums need to be keyword searchable due to the posting games etc. Why do I need to browse every post when I know what I'm looking for?