The Machines, A New Era Of Warrers!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ---IDD________Carolus_Rex_XIlI, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Guyz its just a clan n just a name not mentioning anyone in kaw. Or not related to any players outside this clan. We will b doing ee wars here. N all of u guyz are invited. Thnx for giving ur precious time to check this post. Pray for the growth of our clan. N with the blessings of all of u we can surely succeeed :) thnx

2. Sleep well . And keep those allies REAL close. 

3. This is a clan name. I have no intention of actually becoming a machine. We are a clan looking for EE warriors and working as a team towards that aim. And enjoying ourselves in the process. Anyone looking for EE?? You are welcome to come and try it out.

4. Change clan name lol. KoTFE gonna eat u up lol

5. That name was earned through Wars .I do not appreciate you taking our allies name in vain.try to sleep with one eye open for now on.happy kawing

6. Really? With a name as general as machines, did you expect no one would have the same idea? Give the OP a break. It wasn't a direct attempt to copy you, obviously. Besides, Albert Pujols was a machine long before Kaw came to exist. Try facing him

7. Dont mess with the machines!! sparks are gonna fly

8. The "MaCHiNes" suck balls. KotFE is weakest link in apoc lol. They only bully smaller clans. The Machines FTW

9. Good luck op, I'll be seeing you soon. ;)

10. This guy ^

11. lol someone is butt hurt.

12.  Tsk tsk tsk. There can only be one...

13. This is going to be funny to watch lol

14. VTOL. you need some cream bro? You're butt hurt real bad I bet. Run along little guy.

15. As stated before the real MaCHiNES reside in kotFE no where else MaCHiNE power I love my MaCHiNES 

16. Support for the 'Real' MaCHiNEs at KotFE. No respect for the imposters at 'The Machines'

17. *Face Palm
    Two different groups of player refer to themselves as machines. I know the odds of multiple parties thinking of something as so complex and rare as a machine are slim to none, but can we just get off our Oprah mode?
    :roll:

18. Assassin, I don't know what you are thinking. If people use another clans tags is there not a problem? Someone makes a clan with a very similar name as another is there not a problem? However, nobody has hit anyone or done anything about this. We're simply showing who the real MaCHiNE's are. I'm sure after our war, if they would like to challenge for the rights to The machine name we'd be open to such a challenge. It appears you have more of a problem with us being on this thread. Just stick to your business. This doesn't and won't concern you.

oRiGiN oF tHE MaCHiNE

19. Good luck against the kotfe machines, they hurt trust me on that.

20. Can't we both exist together?