The Last Stand of Renaullus

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Appa, May 19, 2021.

1. The Last Stand of Renaullus

The Vengaelian army of Barrenhigh has surrendered to your siege. The only defense left to King Renaullus is the demonic bargain he struck with the demon Acrimanus.

Now sickened by an unholy bloodthirst, the king will stop at nothing to destroy those who oppose him. You must face the king in battle and drive the demonic influence from these lands for good!

This event consists of a primary Legend and an extra Legend available immediately, as well as a set of three side-Legends that will unlock the day after with 2000 collection items. These side-Legends will offer players a choice of Easy, Medium, or Hard. The rewards increase with each difficulty level, but so does the challenge. Players WILL be able to complete each level once the previous choice has been completed.

This event will be available from Wednesday, May 19th until Wednesday, June 2nd at noon PT.

Clan event

This event focuses around working together with your clan! The primary legend is an individual legend but the progress is based on your clan. The longer you stay in your clan, the more drops you will get, which will help contribute to both your individual legend and your clan's progress for everyone else.

In order to progress on your main collection legend, you will need to hit the player "ClanHall". This player will be pinned to the top of your battle list for the duration of this event. Hitting the clan hall will do two things:
    1. Sum up the amount of collection items your clan has collected and add it as progress to your main collection legend, up to 100x the amount of items you have
    2. Award you a drop boost to this event's collection items based on how long you've been in your clan! This caps at a max of 50%
    Please note after each tier it may appear as though your progress is "reset" to 0. However you can just hit the clan hall again and it will add whatever progress you and your clan have to the next tier's progress.

Q: What if I want to leave my clan to go war?
    A: No worries! Leaving to go war will not reset your length of stay duration as long as you return to the same clan after your war is over.

Q: Why does my legend progress sometimes decrease?
    A: Hitting the clan hall gives you legend progress equal to the amount of collection items your clan has. If people have left your clan, there is a chance this number will go down.

Q: Can I still get rewards if I change clans?
    A: You can gain rewards from the main collection legend no matter what clan you're in. However you will not be able to get the leaderboard rewards unless you are in that clan at the end of the event.

Q: How will we know if the drop boost has been applied?
    A: If you are eligible for a drop boost for staying in your clan, ClanHall will tell you when you hit it. The first boost will apply after 1 day.

Event items

There are some special items available that you can use to help your clan gain an edge in the event!

EBs will drop a special item called Coin of the Vanquisher. The drop rate for these is heavily dependent on the number of actions you do. Use this to purchase special event items!

[​IMG]
    Coin of the Vanquisher

The Spellwarded Shield Boost and Find the King's Weak Point Boost can be purchased in the Marketplace using Coin of the Vanquisher and will increase the drop rate of Spellwarded Shield and Find the King's Weak Point respectively.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Spellwarded Shield Boost and Find the King's Weak Point Boost

Event purchase bonuses

Finally, for this event, certain purchases of NB and health crystals will come with a special box! They will be given out as follows:
    • 50 NB or 6 health crystals: Box of the Vanquisher for yourself
    • 200 NB or 32 health crystals: Box of the Vanquisher for yourself and your clan
    • 765 NB or 168 health crystals: Royal Box of the Vanquisher for yourself and your clan
    If you or someone in your clan has purchased one of the above, an announcement will be made in clan chat and the box can be found in your rewards inbox. Please note that you have 24 hours to claim it otherwise it will expire!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Box of the Vanquisher and Royal Box of the Vanquisher

These boxes have a chance to contain some exclusive furnishing!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Vengaelian Armory Embattled Floor, Acrimanus Workshop Wall, Sorcerer's Orb of the Fiery Storm, Vengaelian Sword Throne

Exclusive Furnishings

Furnishings exclusive to The Last Stand of Renaullus will be available in the Furnishings Shop, Acrimanus Chest, and Royal Acrimanus Chest.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. First

Mingyun likes this.
  3. Where’s my aqua/inferno/banner event devs? 🥲

4. Do the equipments in the oracle count? Also, do these purchases have to be in one purchase?

5. And... the answer is no. Bought the one with the 50nob bonus, and nothing haopened. Ah well...

6. Uhh got 1800 items from eb but can’t hit the guy

7. Why? You even had a poll not long ago asking players if they wanted clan events and the results were an overwhelming NO. Way to ignore your player base again dumbass devs. No one wants, likes, understands or cares for rubbish attempts at rekindling clan loyalty when in fact, these events promote the opposite . Try to take 5 minutes and play/understand your own game, thick monkeys.

8. We haven’t had a clan event for 6 months. It’s fun.

NinjaGhost23 and Thrawn like this.
  9. I think the clan events would work better if the loyalty bonus capped significantly higher, 200% or so. Could make the reward tiers higher to balance it.

Thrawn likes this.
  10. To all jumpers, remember you need clans to jump into. So yes I think you should support these events. I think they shud be normal events. Without clans and loyal members to run ebs and to do all the groundwork, how do you get ebs to finish?? Tell me. I really want to know.
    So yes I think clan loyalty shud be rewarded all the time.
    Last event I hopped a bit, which I haven't done in months, and found weakened clans where ebs lasted far too long. It was a surprise to me. Its not right. It's not healthy for the game.
    Think a bit about this.

mackerelmo likes this.
  11. Should

12. I know ha ha (lol)! But I often use abreviations in Kaw.

13. Many players are bored, I wish devs would spice up events in a way that promotes clan loyalty. Do you have any ideas?

14. And dear devs, I don't mean adding another tier. Most of the time I don't even bother abt reaching 60k. The 37 or 40 k is enuf for me. I dont even remember what is the correct number. I don't care. Spice up events plse and reward clan loyalty. Yr loyal players are bored.

15. Hi devs, I think this clan event is quite bad for new players and weaker clans because they can barely get enough for the first stage based on the first first few days. Not sure if you want to adjust it in the future.

Apporina, Passion and Mando like this.
  16. Clan events DO NOT PROMOTE CLAN LOYALY it promotes STAYING IN A PREMIUM CLAN SPENDING FOR EB DAILY FOR 14 days This was proven last clan event you polled everyone and no one wanted the clan events structured this way yet you run it again game is on auto pilot geared to spending oh and mark my words EVERYONE they will have a promo next weekend too to further exploit thoose in a premium clan LOL 🤔

Nutella, Apporina, Stacy_P and 3 others like this.
  17. Please let daily offers also qualify for Event Purchase Bonuses

Passion, Thrawn and Mando like this.