The KaW Timeline

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by *-Grammar_Unicorn_ (01), Feb 2, 2013.

1. Good to see ya Sholron!! All is well in CA, ups and downs with mergers and people coming and going and such. But overall no complaints!

Been back in KaW for a couple-few weeks now. Having a good time here too!

How goes it with you my friend?

2. It's going solid, just finishing up a vacation. KaWcaine addiction about back in full swing

3. bumped for phoenix who wants to know abit of history

4. в๐гīกg 

5. bump for others to see :)

6. Yea I know but I've been inactive for a while and need some info. I'll start after continent wars.

7. Totally glossed over the change to volleying and dropping due to people transferring gold with over 99% efficiency. Pollyanna and 24dude doing the all tower builds that paid huge cash while losing almost no gold, racking up a million losses within a couple days and causing the devs to speak out against "zombie" accounts and for whatever reasons deleting the losses that had been accumulated. No mention of the stripping of DeathMonkey who was the first guy to be #1 on every lb though not all four at the same time. What about referral codes, remember those? Where wc used to just be people spamming their referral code to get free nobs or whatever it was we got back then. Remember when crystals were new, and glitchy so when you used a crystal you would have full troops but be dtw to an attacker?

I could probably come up with like 25 more of these.

If you wanna see some old-timers go search for a clan named "kaw all-stars tyr" and check the war history. Good times.

8. Glad this still lives. And glad I was able to contribute 

9. Thank you for this.

10. Didn't include Zaft UC war

11. Cool read! Didn't know so many things were happening during the 2 years I played... A pity I've missed out on so much. Anyways, I'm curious on what happen leading UC

12. Imo 2013 could be as long as the entire thread, so much has happened this year in kaw, so many kingdoms in osw (and still warring), the 43t on black plague by yafi, warlor dominating EE, EB promo's introduced and the HTE introduced (i really think that is the worst that has happened in kaw until this day), the major osw atm UC-ZAFT etc etc... I know there is a lot more that is worth mentioning

13. Sorry missed Mentioning Rising Hawks who should definetly be mentioned dominating EE for a long time now, an the nerfing of GH's

14. Wow. Great times. Went inactive for a year and missed much of the osw stuff but I remember iG and zaft always at it. I remember getting warned to stay away from those as a newbie haha. Very fun stuff!