the journey of a gutless noob-with pics

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __AnotherNoob__, Mar 31, 2013.

1. I have no clue why, but last time I talked to you ...I kept calling you Aph....da hell?

2. When I started Farming you Lemon I had 8 battle wins was on land 6 and 20m in allies. I'm on land 17 next with 770mil in allies. I don't do anything but farm you, and burn your spies. You don't get troop regens ever. And lose half your spy regen. You have not grown in the slightest since I started on you. In addition to that you desperately put up d pots but that lasted a sad 20 attacks before gone. To say you've done ANYTHING except fund my growth is beyond the scope of exaggeration. You've done nothing sir. You have nothing sir. And soon enough I'll be large enough to buy off your allies one at a time. You're a kid. A dumb one. Stfu and go back to talking about skinny jeans. Chump.

3. And that ends that tale. Bravo! :D

4. Let me help you grow!

5. I want so bad to hire you, but Michelle would have my ass for it :lol:

6. She scares me :O help meh!

7. Aioson you're so hot. Thid is igcb btw. Oh i am too drunk.

8. This is pretty funny lol

9. Whats funny is typos is typing wjem upi camr stamx i

10. Go home you're drunk :lol:

11. We should start a cs stat where nobody below that stat can call others "noobs". The more I play KaW, I'm thinking that number should be 8m combined cs. And, "yes", I realize I'm below that stat. Thoughts...? ...When is a player no longer a newb?

12. When people flock to your wall asking if you're the real <insert name> is generally a good indicator you aren't a noob. Regardless of stats. ;)

13. Noob and newb are different.

14. 2 pictures explain my mindset one WTF you just said.

15. There is no such thing as a noob

16. For those of you who think Alison a noob or pushover, you would be sorely mistaken. She is a loud mouth attack before think player - BUT she has never backed down from a fight and has fought entire clans for weeks before giving in.
    I for one am glad to see Alison being Alison, it wouldn't be KaW if she wasn't pissing off someone.
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

17. Lmfao @ JEWSlovechristmas

Idk if you're really drunk or not but I drunk forum all the time and think you and I will get along just fine.