ThE InSanE AsYLuM EE Season 3 Recruitment

Discussion in 'Wars' started by XXXRAWXXX, Dec 15, 2013.

1. And remix's build sucks
    ;)

2. NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN ME!!!

3. We all love u bacon

4. I only like Bacon in my hamburgers

5. U gotta b a bigger ankle biter than that bacon for ppl to want u ;)

6. I do not have the adt that was told was needed, but I do plan on getting adt throughout the season if all goes well with hl lands that I buy before season, my bfe is very decent and my sdt could be better. My bfa will not increase much until closer to hlbc, but I do have lots of experiance warring, and different methods of warring. If you guys want me, I can WC a little bit, but I haven't WC that often. Please regard and replies to this post to my wall, as I will not be checking this forum post unless I get bored

7. Sign me up if I do meet the requirements!!!!

8. You guys can follow me here if raw is unable to answer back in time. It take a while to interview and go through 100s of follows.

9. The 100s of follows from bacon I imagine lol

10. Bad doggy my build sucks ofc it's because i don't EE anymore. It's time to grow with the eb fairies if you don't like me then don't call my name if you have issues with my build then wall/pm me because i don't give a **** about it either, True i would get assassinated too easily but i play what i want :) ?

11. Have not done a war with our family clan yet.. But look at their history. Doin awesome! Great leaders!! Great clan! Much respect!

12. i shall be there with u reese

13. I love you bacon because your name renibds me off bacon