ThE InSanE AsYLuM EE Season 3 Recruitment

Discussion in 'Wars' started by XXXRAWXXX, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Hello fellow Kawers,

Season 3 is almost here and TIA is opening its doors for a very limited time to add a few more warriors to its family. We had a successful season 2 and are looking to an even better run in season 3. We take wars very seriously and are looking for dedicated, loyal and motivated players. Towers, BFE, BFA are must and experience will be counted as bonus. We can train you to fight and provide you with the opportunity to war amongst some of the best warriors in KAW. We learn from our victories and losses alike; and use them as a tool to get better and improve on areas we lack discipline or need practice.

We are a family, band of warriors who put other's needs and wants before ours and look out for each other. Whether its a win or a loss we stick together as a team but don't tolerate selfish behavior, don't let EGO get the best of us and always respect the opponents for a great war. If this sounds like a clan you wanna call home and a family you wanna be a part of then follow me.

Please remember the spots are limited and admission is very exclusive. Please be ready to share why we should select you over others and what makes you worthy of
    ThE InSanE AsYLuM

2. Good clan but that leaving to war somewhere else rule is insane

3. I will not respond to applicants on forum post. You need to follow me if you will like to discuss joining TIA.Serious considerations only please. Thank You

4. Says to follow but never follows back...

:roll:

5. I guess that war clan prefers war builds?

6. They prefer leaks like mine

7. Obviously if your build is crap he/she will not follow back

8. if you follow me and if we are interested in your build then you will recieve a follow back and message. and yes FREEFOOD is correct. we are looking for war builds.

9. Makes sense, limited amount of spots per war...and can't go war elsewhere, waste of Moth opportunity

10. Great clan, great leaders, great family. Follow him back if you think you are worth of TIA!

11. It does make sense. It's called loyalty. We are up front about it. No surprises. Don't like the terms, don't join.

Besides the constant mercing is killing clan unity. I fight a lot of the same warriors over and over yet every war its with a different clan. And the result is almost always the same. You cant expect to do well bouncing from clan to clan every war never having the time to get familiar with each other. Another good reason is I don't want to match a clan mate in a war because that clan mate was not chosen for one war in their own clan. Either they would use our own strategy against us to win or help us to beat the other clan. That is a lose/lose situation.

12. Well said Gabe. To those who have never been here or don't know us, we have 90% of same roster as from Season 2 and we believe has been the biggest contributing factor towards our success. I wouldn't trade my spot in this clan for anything else. Nice people, great warriors and possibly one of the best clan in KAW.

13. They not interested in u then Bacon