the hot-tub

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Evil3, Jan 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm hoping he don't apologize lmfao

2. They owe u a xal, 10 horns and 6 seal of the damned; 1000silver bars, and top10 equipment.

3. Ss or none of this happened and you're just a figment of my imagination.

4. THIS indeed

5. You kicked deadpools ass

6. Excellent recruitment thread.

10/10

7. That sucks but just go to a different hte clan

8. yup :lol: ss or didn't happen

9. Lolz Yuusei how do u threaten someone with physical violence in a virtual game????

You alt of Hate???

Hmmm perhaps

10. Yeah, you got me. My account is 5 years old, hates account 2 years old.

He has been active in completely different events but hey, he totally is my alt. duh.

And how does one threat with physical violence in a game? By..... threatening? Like, you know. You don't have to harm someone physically to threaten them. Noone said that it's a credible threat.

11. completely sober :) I love how the clannies come to defend their owner tho.

12. Never drop a seal in a hte clan that doesn't allow for a 7 day stay.

13. Funny enough hate hasn't returned to this thread

14. Don't be jealous... I'm sure someone in game likes you too... maybe even a couple of people 

15. Yuusei u used the words physical threats that's impossible unless the person is standing right in front of you

16. A threat of physical harm, even if it is delivered through online or written means, is still a physical threat

17. Why someone who agrees with someone else always gotta be an alt? But if you must know yuusei is my main..

18. all these people from hot-tub don't seem to realize that they're making their clan look really stupid right now :lol: :lol:

19. Shhhhhh don't ruin it for the rest of us :lol:

20. Why are you leaking me/you/us/idk? c'mon dude, i trusted you :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.