The honor of 1v1…

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llllMllEllGllAllTllRllOllNllll, Jul 29, 2013.

1. You can attack op serge. Your bfe and bfa allow you to

2. I meant Dylan

3. This all is one big joke two kids fighting over there mums teats

4. Keep your comments approipriate please. Remember there are kids on this game

5. :lol: 1v1 isn't true anymore, when I first started there were plenty of wars and 1v1s now wars are uncommon cept ee and 1v1 is more like 1v clan :?

6. Since when, in WAR, has 1v1 ever been relevant?

If they stick more people on you, stick people on them back. And if you can't, not their fault you have no ties/allies.

7. @Robber.

Go hit someone on the battle list, start a war.

It's no different to whatever ******** time you are thinking of...

Noobs pretending like they actually used to hit people. :lol:

"Oh back in the old days..."
    Yeah. Ur gud M8

8. The 1v1 was over as soon as he cried for a stop u keep going it's farming. Then u cry not fare. The clan knows what's going on and this needs locked there's no poimy to it.

So like I said before to kids crying over _______

9. @Anarchy, ok I'm wasn't here she te game first came out, I was here though when EBs were added. I just have a new account cuz I lost my other damn phone with m account on it which is most likely now reset -.-. I agree now to mostly hitting EBs as that is the direction the game is headed I do still hit battle list but rarely as I wish for gold not problems when clans get protective over one hit! Do not call me a noob!

10. It was kinda fun back when you had to hit someone to make money, though it didnt take long for inactive lists and osfs to start changing that.

11. She te? When the, sorry on phone :?

12. Well from your writing skills, lack of comprehension and high skills at posting irrelevant information.

It has proved you even more of a noob then you were before.

13. (/).- I am not a noob, what will make you think otherwise?

14. You messed up the face and posted the exact same thing...

I'd say you're still a noob.

15. is this the part where i smack both op and dylan for being newbs? Why bother extorting 90B out of a guy that cannot afford it? You want to 1v1 OP, i'll take you on now. Tell me when and where you want it.

destroyer

16. Lol he things we laughing with him farmer we laughing at you for your fail op

17. __PERSEPOLIS__ Cant 1v1 either lol he needs
    lIl__CYRUS__ Iil_bestman_lil to hit me lol

18. @21robber

Dude giving him attention isn't helping your case. Just ignore and who cares be a noob or be who ever you want.

19. I'm sooo freakin tired of the word noob, I mean seriously...everyone's a freaking noob these days! Someone come up with a new word already!